Thread: Vice presents: Reganomics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
    Alrightt, I was hella angry when I found out about it but its whatever my shit in skate 2 was whack anyway and probably deserved it.

OG Larceny 2 anybody?...

ha na i thought your stuff was ok in that video wasnt the best but it showed you tried before you started becoming a "vegetarian" and started messing with only plants
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pretty fancy....
    slim u are the man....fav part..
    everyone killed....
    great job clay..

Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    Most of all, what I love about the video is the fact that there's no fancy shmancy intro trying to be all artistic and shit. Straight up skating, music, and goodness.
    Exactly. and usually that irritates me but it being that this video is more than just some clutter of artsy shots. If you know what's up with Vice, you know that this video means.

I'm not gonna drop a full review like Bullet, because Bullet already did it.

I will say that this video is one of the very few videos that is about the skating, and not the fancy techniques that everybody has conformed to. There are a couple of teams that have done this correct and when you do it right, it's dope as HELL. Fuck the fancy artsy shots, fuck all the shit you're used to, and bring it back to the sticks and skate skill. It just goes to show you that you don't always need superior camera work and fancy tittles to show skill. These fuckers did it. I'm not just saying that because they're Hoodlum, I'm saying that because they all have involvement in a piece of their own skate history..

Clay's been trying to get this team together to do something around this bitch, and he finally has. To me? It's like a Power Ranger's movie, and Clay is Zordon. Only this back story is cooler if you know it..

I've been waiting to see a part from Mack since fucking GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my fix, Mack is a beast.. I'm sure a lot of us have been waiting for this dude's part. If this don't show you that Mack is not to be fucked with, then I don't know what to tell you.

Brian... Shit.. Brian hasn't disappointed me yet. He ALWAYS has a dope as part. In GL homie had opener, and his part was just off the hook. Now he gets ender and he forsure deserves it, amongst others that are equally as deserving.

Slim probably proved a lot of people wrong. Who woulda ever thought he woulda got on a team and participated in a full length before this game was over? Slim was buried under friggin bad kid shrapnel. I had to pull em out with my strong arm and bring him to light. I knew he was gonna kill simply because of how bad homie wanted to show everybody what he could do, and he did more than I expected.

Ripper coming from another team, over to Vice to just DOMINATE shit. Like I can go on for days about em, but he hasn't let up ONE time. His filming accommodates the rest of his team. Vice has a unique filming style that fits only them. Like Psychonaut and '54, almost. He was one of the pieces brought to power the monster known as Vice.

Mr sk8t. I hate you. Period. You're good and you can play the fuck out of this game. Your part was above my expectations. The camera work is another piece that works in with the rest of the team, but his trick selection is effin' dope. Blackmansteeze lol.

milez came out of nowhere with a part. This is one of his best videos to date. As ghost as milez is, he deliverd a part for us all to watch and enjoy and he didn't dissapoint me. Hoodlum OG. Still rippin like it was '89 all over again.

Clay (Zordon) In my book is STILL one of the most underated fake skaters on this game. He brings a visual of steeze not a lot of people can bring that have been playing this game since the beginning. I don't know how he manages to keep each part better than the next, but everytime I look at a Clay part, he makes me wanna step my shit up and do better on this fake skateboarding shit. To me, Clay is that guy that people see and go.... "Well, back to the drawing board" He ain't afraid to do tricks that most won't do and he makes that shit look LEGIT. Lines like nothing.

So I'm glad this video was finally released. I appreciate those who participated in the video. To those who didn't, well maybe next time.

Hoodlum!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hoodlum Family All Rights Reserved ™ ® & Copyright © 2007-2012
    "dude i didn't go hard on this video thats what my welcome is gonna be" -RaginWarHero

magic thats the best review i could ask for thanks man, and thanks again for all the support and for everyone involved in this project
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I Will not lie. Vice is one of the best teams of Skate 3. Can't believe how bad ass Stoked is, that part was so damn good.

Boogie is so underrated. Mack, you kill bro, ridiculous.

That's not to say that the entire video wasn't amazing, because it was amazing.

Clay, tech wizard.

Then, pretty much just take a look at Bullet's trick for trick list. I could not agree more.

God damn.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

cocaine lines everywhere...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

My fave was Stoked's Cosby Sweater at 20:07. Made me miss The Huckstables.

Dope vid fellas. And you know.. the more and more I watch vids.. the less I believe that PC is worthless. I mean.. I spend a lot of time skating CAP stuff.. but I constantly find other people skating shit in PC and catching myself like "damn! why didn't I think of that!?" I found myself saying that quite a few times watching this.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou