Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
I don't know what it is, but i don't feel blessed after watching this. I miss the feeling of wow, now i wanna go out and skate. The video surely is good, but it doesn't get anywhere near to blow my mind. Honestly most parts gave me a hard time watching em, or try to keep the motivation to sit this out for the lenght of the video. maybe its the loss of new stuff (romero did handrails up, that was something new, at least for me), they surely did hard stuff but its all machinery, like bam, bam, bam and again. i miss the soul in skateboardvideos, nowadays its just bangers and go über-big. funny part is, that if you'd do some of the tricks done in the video in skate, there would be enough people to say "c'mon that's so unrealistic".
i totally gotta agree with schnavolda, on the fall in love side!

there've been 3 parts i actually like: reynolds, hsu and romero and all i remeber of those parts are the intro and banger of reynolds, hsu riding all switch and romero grinding up a 11 stair rail...

for 5-6 years in the making the repitition of spots is just lame. from the spots it looks like it was filmed on a 2-3 week tour.

if i may have offended anyone, i'm sorry but this is my opinion
Right?
Agreed..
Last time I got hyped was when I saw ol' Lance Mountain rip that pool.