Thread: Emerica Stay Gold

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Temporarily Unavailable. Might be getting taken down. ;/
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

I've got to say . . . I'm buying this. I want it in the best definition possible on my television, and I want to support big budget skate videos. If we keep stealing and never buying, we might end up killing the industry we love. Look at what happened to the music industry after Napster? What was once a vibrant industry with more than enough money for brilliant independent bands to pop up all over the place, has become a hollowed out fuck hole where only cardboard cutouts celebutants can survive.

Emerica, above all other shoe companies, deserves your money.

rant over.
    Last edited by Jack; 08-30-2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: spelling and grammar
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

how fucking epic was that? best thing sinced Fully Flared, nothing in sight, that could beat this, except the Plan B video
    I did it all for the cookie

Blazing a Trail

its on top here
    Last edited by Slamooh; 08-30-2010 at 11:26 AM.

Holy.......uhm...........anybody else wanting to make a Reynolds shrine? Or a Romero shrine? Westgate? Szafranski? Tancowny? Figueroa? Or am I alone on that....
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

Amateur Flucker Jakeblueisballin's Avatar

This video was completely amazing. I really want to do a reynolds remake for some reason. It'd be SO sick.
    I survived the demo days

Jack, I fully agree. Although I already have seen it and shared it (tried to keep it fluckit exclusive) I'm still buying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Quote Originally Posted by slamooh View Post
    its on top here

jack here ^^^
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

All videos are commercials for their brand. But unlike traditional sports they're also the primary form of proof of performance.

It's the commercial AND the "big game" for these guys. A good video part can get these guys a Salary in addition to portions of profit from product sales. A bad part or lack of one can get you kicked.

Aside from that though, every purchase of product counts. Especially at a time where there's a growing pattern of buying "blank" products because they're cheaper in price.

/steps off my soapbox.

Don't mind the rantings of a crazy guy who used to work in the industry.
    old psn: jest118
    new psn: jesthatesyou

Amateur Flucker Jakeblueisballin's Avatar

Even if I downloaded it, I'll probably end up buying it to watch Heath Kircharts secret part, extras, and have it in super high quality to watch on a TV.
    I survived the demo days

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    jack here ^^^
    SG . . . file not found and deleted.

any other links? Is Kirchart's part a disappointment? I don't see any Kirchart love.

Oh well. If Romero, Reynolds, and Westgate make it amazing then that's all I need.

Jake, did you say Kirchart has a secret part? God damn am I nerding out right now.

Jest, I'm all ears. What you're saying makes a lot of sense.

Stoke, congrats on the baby. The first year is so hard. Get as much sleep as you can possibly get from now until your child's birth. Stock up on it like a bear gorging on salmon before the winter.

Bullet . . . . crap, disappointed bullet means I'll probably be disappointed too.

Let me ask you this . . . does Reynolds part match up to his "This is Skateboarding" part or his Baker 3 part?
    Last edited by Jack; 08-30-2010 at 09:17 PM.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    SG . . . file not found and deleted.

any other links? Is Kirchart's part a disappointment? I don't see any Kirchart love.

Oh well. If Romero, Reynolds, and Westgate make it amazing then that's all I need.

Jake, did you say Kirchart has a secret part? God damn am I nerding out right now.

Jest, I'm all ears. What you're saying makes a lot of sense.

Stoke, congrats on the baby. The first year is so hard. Get as much sleep as you can possibly get from now until your child's birth. Stock up on it like a bear gorging on salmon before the winter.

Bullet . . . . crap, disappointed bullet means I'll probably be disappointed too.

Let me ask you this . . . does Reynolds part match up to his "This is Skateboarding" part or his Baker 3 part?
    Kircharts part from what i hear is just a highlight reel of his career, so not much new to get excited about.
    And Reynolds' part in this is WAY better than his TIS or baker 3 parts in my opinion. Maybe it was just the song though, I love that song now.
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

Jack. In the rip out there, Kircharts part is not included. I know a few guys who downloaded it legit from itunes and it wasn't there either. Apparently at the premiere his part played before the intro, and started off showing a bunch of his old footage, sort of like a best of Heath montage, and then ended in a 2 minute part that was really good, but pretty much everything has already shown up in magazines, so not many suprises.

Reynolds has the best part of the video, I'm gonna say it's on par with his "this is skateboarding" part.

I'm still going to buy this video when the "deluxe edition" comes out. Apparently deerman has a full part that'll be a dvd extra.

So far I've only watched the full video once, and the 4 parts I mentioned earlier twice. So maybe with another watch it'll grow on me a little more.

oh yeah, a few more mentions.

I've never liked that Justin Figuera kid, but his part was nuts too.

Jamie Towncowny and Marquise Preston also had a super good parts, but lackluster enders. I know a part shouldn't be judged by their enders, so maybe it's no biggie. But those guys should win awards for how stylish they catch their fliptricks.

Hsu's part was also a little disappointing, but anything compared to that enjoi part would seem a little bit of a let down. And apparently he was injured the whole time too.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    omg Reynolds part was amazing....
    Highlight - Tail late shuv.. 360 madness.

sure he had a short part
    but all of jerry's tricks were switch