Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

Default community video project, please read

hey guys,

i wanna do a community video. so i ask everyone of you to get one clip for this...
    you can do any trick you want, whereever you want. nearly everything is allowed. go fast, go slow, go big, go low, go realistic, go arcade (but not too arcade).
    i don't want lines, just singletricks (that includes curbs, rails, mannypads or whatever, trick in trick out = no problem but just one obstacle and no line). please avoid ramps and slomos as far as possible. if you're down just drop a line in this thread and i'll pm you details where to send your trick to.
    if you wanna be in it all i ask you to do is name your clip with your gamertag/psn-id & team, nothing else.

since the song i wanna use is 8,5 minutes i need a hell lotta people so don't leave me hangin'

song btw:
    world's end girlfriend - singing under the rainbow

has some slower, faster, quiter, louder parts. so there is enough space for diversity.

this will be run on cc and fluckit

thanks in advance :heart:

thesignguy
    angsthase!
    knexzor
    stevland
    roccityroller
    gizzler
    rockerboy1013
    freekaleek450
    air fenza
    emericaridr11
    theguthster
    soulex?
    dakotalbers
    jebotek
    benutzer1oliver
    slamooh
    tinky
    grape dutchman
    saunders420
    antwan the pawn (sent)
    paulgary
    madsser (sent)
    nixon
    ec-dubya
    fowlisss
    realskater96
    alexmcs182
    skhate88
    cookiesupporter
    jpdidde13
    supafly
    seksulchokolate
    domskate
    drfa1979
    cerebus_ (sent)

little update:
    hd with no watermark is highly prefered, but if there's no option on your site its no big deal...

BTW Reel.FLV please, if you've got a capcard i can deal with those clips, too, but i'd prefer reel

and AGAIN (update cause of misunderstandings and such):
    you can do everything you want for example (this is a bit over the top but shows whats possible) nollie treflip to nosemanual to bsts dubs switch fs-k fakieflip out on a curb to rail.
    this would count as ONE trick.
    just no lines. and i only want ONE clip from everyone, not time for cherrypicking your clips

No deadline set so far, but i think i leave this open for at least one week to sign in after that its mabye one week for getting one clip, should be fair enough.

if you have your clip, name it like above and upload it to whatever filehoster you want and pm me that link, will do all the rest i'll also mark your name with (sent) after
    Last edited by fallingskyline; 09-03-2010 at 06:29 AM. Reason: updating
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST