Thread: Share Pack Problem. Help a brother out?

Default Share Pack Problem. Help a brother out?

So, I went big and put a huge new HD in my PS3, and what do you know, my Share Pack is no longer there, as it's a new drive.

And of course, the freebie code that came with my game is single use only.

So I now have to pay to get it back. Even though I got it for free. Which is pretty much balls on a plate.

The only think I can think of here is that I can get it again through the DLC menu in-game, but when I tried this this morning, EA FAIL NATION was not letting me in, so the menu wasn't even appearing in-game. Can anyone confirm that this is how I'd get it back without having to pay for it?

P.S. New site design looks great. Slicker than Rik Flair in a bath tub full or motor oil.

Considering the share-pack you had was free, Im doubting you can just go to the PSN to re-download it. Its a bummer and quite a loop-hole that EA didnt count on (or maybe its all part of the scheme).
    I would contact someone at EA through customer service and see if they cant help you out so you dont have to buy a damn thing.

Well, I'm going to try from the game's internal DLC screen first, once EA Nation is back up. If that doesn't work, I'm punching Cuz square in the nuts.

Decided it's probably worth asking over at the kids table about this one. Hoping to get an official line, but think I'll just get LOLOMGPWNEDBYDLC responses.

call customer service...

tell them you moved everything and psn wont recognize the share pack....
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

I'll see what happens with the in-game menu first. Customer support calls can be expensive. I know this, it's what I do (Not for Sony).