Thread: Errrr, where to start ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    maybe they have no idea who you are, because I know they get a lot of requests from random people, so they don't always accept friend requests.
    That's why I didn't send friend request to anyone, but rather a private message here on the forum explaining that I've been looking for some nice people to skate with.

And the guys in Origami make fun of what I say sometimes, and vice versa, since we don't all have the same expressions
    Tabarnak !

But you know, Celine Dion is huge here in France, and it's one of the reason we resents you

I've never seen your videos though, but I could probably try to give you a few tips, as well as the other Origami dudes.
    As I've said, I only made one vid that you can find here.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Enhor View Post
    That's why I didn't send friend request to anyone, but rather a private message here on the forum explaining that I've been looking for some nice people to skate with. Tabarnak ! But you know, Celine Dion is huge here in France, and it's one of the reason we resents you As I've said, I only made one vid that you can find here.
    Some of them don't even go on fluckit on a regular basis haha I don't even know how often they come here. Your best bet would be to send them a message on xbox live or something. Or post a comment in the Origami team thread. Loisphere and Alex will probably see it from there.

+1 for the tabarnak hahaha I laughed at this You guys probably know more about Celine than I do haha

And as you've said, your video is old, I'm sure you've made improvements since then. You should make another one soon to see the "before and after" results