Thread: First Solo

Default First Solo

Hey guys.
    Been playing Skate since OG but I only got Xbox live recently, so I thought I could try making a vid.

The tricks are a bit random, some realistic, some arcade. My goal was strictly to learn how to film and edit. There is also no long lens or fisheye effect, I learned how to do these just after finishing that vid.

This was done in Vegas in 2 hours without any experience in editing, with a lot of "trying things to see what happens". I plan to make a cleaner edit on my next vid, with more realistic tricks and better camera angles.

Anyway, hope you like it and any constructive criticism is welcome

quite good for your 1st try,

edit was pretty good aswell,

for criticism i'd say film closer for lines, and try and get the video full widescreen, there's a tutorial on here.

Quote Originally Posted by quetonto1 View Post
    quite good for your 1st try,

edit was pretty good aswell,

for criticism i'd say film closer for lines, and try and get the video full widescreen, there's a tutorial on here.
    Thanks for watching and for commenting.
    I've been told that I should film closer. It's not really a choice, it's just that I'm a bit struggling to get smooth filming when I'm close. But hey, it should come with experience.

I don't find any tutorial about getting widescreen. Got links ?

Banned

Good edit.

in addition to what tonto said, I'd stop pushing mongo. Personal preference though.

Loved the song, so good.