Thread: Carny Clothing

Default Carny Clothing

So this will most likely be a one and Done but I was at one point looking to do a secondary team called Carny Clothing.

Basically prerequisite is just that you have a lil twist in you and your style no uber beastrealistic stuff thats why im posting here simply because the kids table is the exact opposite of "Carny Clothing"

Basically if at one point in your life as some of us have grown but at one point or even currently the idea of dropping acid with a one legged gypsy in the house of mirrors on a full moon in London during the 2nd equinox sounds like a party you may be twisted enuf to fit.

Really tho its gonna be a one and done more of a fully and then what the fuck Carnival is gone??

Involvement can be on any level a few clips for friends section or a full part whatever you can swing.

Edits gonna be pretty twisted hardcore and just over all mind fluck so again uber realism and ultra realistic filming prob won't fit.

um yeah basically bang out this collabo drop it on the kids table show em how flucketeers do a 2ndry team and then disapear into mist in tru Carny style

lemme know the vid will be a long process so no worries on filming time if you wanna do a full part do a full part if it takes two month well you got yours done before me WURD!!
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

Last edited by PyR0MaNiAc225; 10-03-2010 at 04:08 PM.
    EzPzLemnSqueezy http://www.youtube.com/user/EzPzLemnSqueezy Fuck

Jack: I watched this, and now I'm officially retarded. Even as tipe these, I can fell my brian sloery grating numb. gnow, wheen eyee ophen my mouf is begin to drewl tiem. Tanks for you to my for is different.

ef aye wash tis gain ten I no tinker moar. then sreepy teim 4evrr.