Thread: Megamyth

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

Sweet video, except for a bit much of jerky Deathcams in my oppinion, but thats ur style

Anyway

BEst filming: Horsehead
    Most creative shit: Hard at Lurk
    Most Style: Robley ,also best Song This part was my favourite of them all...
    ..until I saw Bullets, sorry robley, but bullet beasted everything...can't even say it, don't know any english words to descrobe that..maybe extraordinary or unbelievable...straight out perfect, the filming the tricks the style..Bullet, your the best fakeskater currently!
    Last edited by Cookiesupporter; 10-09-2010 at 04:48 AM.
    I did it all for the cookie

It's insane. Just insane. Lovely quality. Knex makes me get all teary-eyed. I'm kind of watching this bit by bit, piece by piece. No slackers here. Worth the wait and worth its weight.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

you know how this video is good, because parts before i go to sleep. it has replace my real skate videos YAY
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i finally watch the whole thing,i watched two parts by two.everyone killed it,my favorite parts are hesh,horse and bullet:best tricks and combos (with supa) but i was a little disapointed on the filming which was super good of course,
    maybe i was expecting too much.horse got the cleanest filming i think.dirty hippie robley part was tight too cool song and creative stuff.the friend trailer was dope too.good job guys and rob on the edit BUT:

i think this wasn't as good as the s2 full.abduction got a lot more style,the music was more intense and original ,,with the effects and the psychedelic logo transitions,it really gave the video a unique feel.
    maybe you don't wanted to keep doing the same stuff or didnt had much time on this one but abduction edit was way better.