Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Megamyth

copied from the kids table:

I was going to make this review all sarcastic and witty but i just don't think that would do this video justice.

I watched this through every insane gap, sick double angle, skinny ledge, after all the running starts, and sketchy landings, i kept watching after the commercial, and i was glued every time something was ramped because i didn't know where this video was going to leave me, yet i stayed and watched, i watched the credits roll and smiled at the inside jokes you had in there and i liked that you took notice that i'm iRipper, not IRipper. But i realized some things that this video was missing...over used film burns, clips where all you can see is the skaters friggin ankles and the board, the same wallies, pole jams, and kickflip noseslide spot, and you what? i was damn happy about that, because even though I myself are guilty of some of those things. This is how a god damn fake skate video should be.

Congratulations guys.

round two, don't have a lot to add, knex is the icing too, but all killed. like the production value too. and thanks for having me!

that's too long,watching part by part.

I tried to play-by-play it, came about halfway through hesh's part... this is not the way to go...
    putting my feelings to words is hard right now, everybody kills so hard it's unbelievable
    thanks guys... supa, dan, hesh, lurk, horse, matt and especially robley
    took alot of work but damn worth every minute.. love you
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

YOU GUYS KILLED THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!...... In a good way

IN THE NAME OF FUCK...

Honestly, this has better production values than some real life videos. Proper vid, well done to all.

About time..

Intro was great. A bit wierd but thats the Pyscho style I guess..

Supafly... unskateable back tail, flip fakie. double grinds of course. awesome. That feeble in the old factory looked ridiculous... that "noseblunt" across the sidewalk thing. ive been wanting to do one of those, now i won't seem original. oh well. haha. who hippy jumps a gap?

DRFA... noseblunt stall..i like that gap over the ledge to handrail. nice idea. DIY nosegrind transfer was well done. awh that parkade grab was awesome. ender was dope too

Hesh... Dammnn kickflip tail that low in a pool? crazy ledge lines. smith flip out. oh shit, nose over to blunt sanitarium. great part.

Hard At Lurk... crazy filming.. downstairs lipslide was neat kickflip nose to bank at ghetto spot.. drehoble fakie on the barrier was awesome

Knexzor... Right off the start, that bricklynn line was goood. firecracker grind? haha. ooh, hurricane to bank. Holyy Shit, judo tail could not have been better. perfect.

Horsehead... Fuck, you used a gap I was going to use. dammit. Sign drop in was great. FUCK, you did another one of my gaps, it was a nice pop shuv though.. WHAT THE.. stop lurking my reel. wallie late shuv was sick... i got a wallie bs nosegrab..you win. ooh, back tail flip fakie in the pool. stop sign slide was sick, id like to see someone do that outside.

Robley.. Im sorry my friends clip was too late. i forget things. nice wallie tail line. crazy gap at university.. did you clip? i think you did..noseblunt from hell. supafly i'm sorry i questioned your hippy jump gap..iguess its a pyshco thing. awesome none the less. Biiig tre up..great part robley.

Bullet... Somehow I knew you would be getting ender..starting line was sick. loong ungrindable nosegrind.. and the sideways footplant. holy shit pole ride madness.. what..greensuit trick..wow, ender...

truly felt like a real full length. great job everyone

i want to genuinely and sincerely thank everyone for watching and enjoying this. it took a long time to come together, but come together it did. i'm proud that all of us old dudes could manage to put in work like this on something we've been into for so long. i'm sad it was lacking a part, but life is life and hopefully we'll see something from him again soon.

skatevid, i did NOT clip that ledge, and we're going to duel over the insinuation.

there's some CAP clips in the friends' section, but in the team parts i did manage to let one CAP clip slide. first person to find it doesn't win anything.

again, thank you everyone.
    gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

You so clipped

Great edit, intros, logos Rob.

Everyone's part killed, Horse's was my fav.

Thank you Psychonaut for making me want to fake-skate.

I don't know how to start this... there started

the production was brilliant, I mean it felt like I was watching a real skate video
    The edit was epicly beautiful. Well done sir
    the filming and skating was, as expected, off the charts.

You really took fakeskateboarding to a whole other level, skating and production wise
    I got like 3 of his parts on my phone right now that I watch on a regular basis before playing for inspiration. - TheBullet

XBL
    TheDietTea

I'll sum this up the best I can..
    Quality editing, Quality Skating, Quality Filming and Quality Spots.
    A Production so powerful it crashed The Linux OS A few times, was worth it.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Skatevid2 View Post
    You so clipped
    Yes he did

i did not, you bastards.

gitCHu ONe. [14|Dec 11:33 AM]: fluckit itself is not natural
    ------
    [02:24 PM] saunders420: looks dope
    [02:26 PM] saunders420: nvm looks gay
    ------
    [11:13 AM] Richie x Jackson: horsehead you a juggalo?

haha, I didn't think you clipped either. But when I first saw this picture I thought "hey, I don't remember that backtail in his part". Just playin.

I'm gonna do a full review in a bit. Thanks everyone for the love, and another big thanks to Robley for putting it together so masterfully.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by robley View Post
    i did not, you bastards.
    sick spot for a bs tail, you got mad pop

Nice comment to calm down : Thanks for having me in the friends section
    Last edited by Slamooh; 10-08-2010 at 07:26 AM.

I'm not even being Biased, this is my favourite skate3 full. There have been many good ones, and some might argue that this is to long, but those people are stupid because how can you have to much awesome? hey? HOW? Not counting myself, but everyone else in my opinion put out there best fake skate parts yet.

I feel like you all have your own unique style. Like if I saw a clip from you in a montage I'd be able to tell it was you right away. And you all have different parts of you style that I can't get enough of. Supa's raw tech, DFRA filming, unique tricks and spot setups, and Hesh's long lens angles and ability to do everything so clean yet still so raw, Lurks agressive tricks and cameras to go with it, Knex's insane creativity mixed with difficulty, Horseheads amazing eye for gaps, and Robley's ability to make everything look just a little bit more stylish then everyone else

If i wanted to, I could list off almost every clip because I could see the attention to detail that went into each one. But I'm going to limit myself to my top 7 favourite clips in each part (in no particular order).

Supafly:
    -2:00 - wallride 5-0, wallride out. Or a giant slappy, whatever you wanna call it.
    -kickflip backtail 540 shuv out to the street
    -3:15, front feeble on that ledge. Love how it made the revert sound
    -kickflip nose-powerslide in the parkade-dont know how you pulled that off
    -3:57 tailslide to fakie. I have a clip at the mirrored version of that spot and it's SO hard to hit up. I loved the filming of the second angle
    -hippy jump the gap by the art gallery
    -line ending in the halfcab nose slide to bonk out. SO Stylish

DFRA:
    -backlip lave shuv out over the couch. So much style
    -sanatorium line, that quick little switch nose was great
    -6:15, big ollie then big ollie over the rail. LOVED the filming
    -6:58 ollie from the other side to 5050 that huge rail. Spot envy
    -crailgrab transfer to fakie. The filming of this too was near perfection.
    -the ghetto spot setup with the the little stair set after the slanted ledge. awesome idea
    -lats two clips were amazing. LOVED THEM! specially the parkade bank to grab grind.

Heshield:
    -5050 down and across to ollie out the bottom of the double set
    -kickflip tailslide over the deathbox, so low and perfect
    -front blunt kickflip out threadin the needle, awesome spot
    -line ending in the switch 50 to crook. Hesh getting tech
    -NOLLIE NOSEBLUNT THE HUBBA, everything about this clip gives me pleasure. Filming, the way you turn into it and get out of it. I think this was my favourite clip in the entire video
    -halfcab flip feeble on the red bar to pop back over into the bank.
    -ender was so so sick

HardatLurk:
    -shuv drop in to 180 nosegrind. So sick, great spot.
    -lipslide and kickflip back lip down that ungrindable bank. amazing idea. looked great
    -13:43, loooong nosegrind. how did you lock in on that so good? loved it
    -wallie up to manual down by DIY
    -14:13 kickflip noseslide up the side of the bank to pop back in. HOly shit
    -wallie 360 to the street. so stylish
    -both clips on the pipe in the ditch. specially the 5-0 nosegrab

Friends:
    -you're all winners but a few that really stood out
    -tno's halfcab nose 270 out over the rail
    -clay's blunt to bluntslide at ghetto spot
    -stevlands kickflip off the roof to the super skinny bank. I tried that gap once and could not do it. well done

Knexzor:
    -kickflp backsmith the hardside of that rail. NO!#%@$ It's to much!!!! loved it.
    -kickflp back tail the forklift?? WHAT?
    -fingerflip onto the top of that wall. so crazy
    -powerslide down the huge wall@#?%@?
    -that nosegrind to tail bonk out on the blue rail. Such a rad way to start off a line
    -cab heel manual to crook. This just isn't fair anymore
    -your ender, could not have been better

Horsehead:
    -huge ollie onto that sign thingy, rad
    -out of the full pipe to the top of the fence. looked so legit
    -21:05 kickflip to the small ledge to huge ollie onto the other skinny. HOW?
    -270 noseblunt, runner up for my favourite clip in the video behind Hesh's nollie noseblunt. You did this so fluid and locked into good. Second angle was filmed perfectly.
    -hurricane kickflip out. took me a few watches to realize how sick that was
    -fence bash!
    -frontboard the stop sign! So rad

Robley (you get top 9 clips, sorry):
    -halfcab feeble on the redbar, call me crazy but that was my favourite trick you did on that bar, which is now unskateable because you tore it a new asshole
    -line with the wallie backtail!! so stylish, then the kickflip backsmith after sealed the deal
    -25:19 hardflip!? i could not be more jealous of that spot find. Sooo sick
    -25:47, that powerslide on top the ledge. beaut!
    -gap to wallride up to grind. love how you went past the fire hydrant
    -GIANT feeble. So fast, but looked so real. Like something you'd see tommy sandoval do or something. style for miles
    -hippy jump the gap. Seen this gap a million times in videos, never thought to hit it like that. genius
    -giant 3flip up from the street to the ledge. wow
    -ender was some sick shit.

Thanks again Robley for making this and letting me be apart of it and giving me very underserved enders.

And thanks everyone else for watching and commenting.

Your picture is false. you lizard kinged that gap.
    sick none the less. Next time do a nosegrab so we'll think you did it on purpose. =]

Ok,so i never do these but for this i just feel like i should,cause im just so stoked about the way the whole thing came out.
    Im gonna list my top 5 favorite clips for each part so here goes...and i wont mention the ender's cause i thought they were all top notch.

Intro-
    Im a huge fan of HUGEFAN studios and the entire intro.

SupaFly-One dimensional Hoverboard cams,no style....lets move on.

DRFA-You have fun filming and playing the game and everyone can see that through your part.

5:46-Second angle on the bs boardslide late shove was awesome.
    7:04-nollie 270 blunt,killer angle and ramping.
    8:21-both of the lines starting at 8:21 just made me say,this dude has fun when he plays,something i think i need to incorporate more into my fake skating.
    8:46-50-50 bonk,whoa,the reaction to this clip during the live tream was insane,mach 10...loved it.
    9:27-both angles on this huge wallride were insane,great clips !!

Hesh-Let me just start this off by saying,for the second full length in a row,you had my favorite song.Such a sick and consistant style,i really wish you would put out more video's cause i for one,cant get enough Heshfield video parts.

10:09-fs kf tail over the deathbox,filmed and performed to perfection.
    10:14-sw bs nose bigspin out,again,sick filming,looked so perfect.
    10:31-second angle on the fs blunt flip out threading the needle landing,awesome,for me its in my top 5 of the entire video.
    11:47-both angles on this smith kf to bank looked so great.
    12:14-sw bs nose blunt on the blue rail...holy hell that first angle was so perfect,the filming,animations and ramp were so sick and perfect.

Lurk-If Psychonaut were a squad of soldiers,you would be that crazy guy,always on point with the SAW spraying,yelling "GIT SOME !!" your style is crazy fast and exciting to watch.

13:06-your opening line,is just like POW....here i am....GIT SOME !!! loved the filming.
    13:42-ONE WHEEL nose manny? crazy clip.
    14:11-fs kf nose blunt up and out to bank.
    14:16-fs 360 wallie,damn i loved the filming on this.
    14:40-5-0 nose grab on the round pipe ledge,how the hell did you keep the grab !!.

Friends-Thanks to everyone who sent clips,heres a few that stood out to me

15:06-TNO-fs tail-hop over to bs tail...sick.
    15:30-Anchors-huge melon gap...insane.
    16:00-Perm wallie 5-0 down the hubba.
    16:14-Slammy-second angle on the tail grab 1 foot gap to the street,loved the filming.
    16:17-Riggs-fakie inward crookflip,loved the filming.
    16:30-Stev-Huge kf to skinny...stev doing stev to perfection.
    16:47-Southie-nollie kf bs tail late shove,i was there...i thought it was insane,south was like meh...

1954 ad...the bass shakes the whole room on those gun shots or whatever they are...cant wait for the vid.

Knex-You had my favorite part of the video,i wish i had you're imagination and creativity,you blow my brain to bits every time you put out a new part and i could list damn near every clip in your part but you only get 5.

17:35-Threading the needle on this bs kf smith,fuck man,what a clip to open with,and the insanity doesnt stop there.
    17:39-the very knext clip,sick line using the cran, 15 seconds into your part and the wow factor is already off the scale.
    17:58-this line gets me hyped on so many levels,the speed and tech....the dub at the end looked so real.
    18:05-firecracker 50-50 kf...this is one of my top 5 clips for the entire video also...why cant i think up shit like that damnit !!
    18:12-fingerflip to the broken wall...again,wow factor reaching dangerous levels...the single best clip in the video for me...damn you...

Horse-A great mix of burly and tech skating,and a way of filming it like no other,so many dimensions to your style.

20:27-off the roof into the banked sign....whoa.
    20:44-great angle pipe to 50-50 on the fence...so sick.
    20:58-wallie lateshove over the barrier,sick angle.
    21:46-sick over head angle,looked so perfect.
    22:21-fs blunt down the inside ledge of the hubba...sick.

Robley-You have a vision when it comes to editing and displaying this team,i think it's clear to everyone when they see a masterpeice like you have created here,that your skills are on another level,goes without saying but,thank you so much for making this video what it is.No amount of praise is suitable,Demz said it best..."100% exactly what i want from fakeboarding....
    i could not..and i refuse..to ask for more...
    the entire project was amazing.."
    Now to my favorite clips from your part.

23:02-Throughout the part you proceed to destroy this spot,this half cab feeb,on the second angle was my fave from that spot.Great song for your part too BTW.
    23:14-manny to the sickest bs smith animation ever !.another 1 of my top 5 overall clips of the video.
    23:32-line on the canadian barriers,so fucking sick,style and filming are so perfect.
    24:09-something about the filming and animations you get on this sw bs nose slide are magic.
    25:21-The sickest combo i have ever seen on that spine,filmed to perfection.

BULLET-Every thing you do in this game truley inspires,you have the very best camera work out there IMO and im sure there are legions of BULLET fans and fake skate fans in general who would agree with that statement.

28:23- fakie tre up the curb,sw flip nosegrind to skinny,filming/difficulty level at maximum awesomeness.
    29:27-tre flip nose down the bank,second angle,filming and style perfection.
    29:38-this whole line has sooo much style and wow,capped off with the revert.
    30:14-180 fakie 5-0,hop to 5-0 popless out...so sick,loved the camera.
    30:27-powerslide bs tail bs double flip out,again,such perfect camera work.

The live stream of this video's release (if you were one of the lucky ones) was such a thrill,hearing live reactions in real time during the video was just insane,with all the complications of releasing this video and the hype behind it,in the end it was all worth the wait IMO.

Thanks goes out to all my team mates,and a special thanks to robley for the incredible edit.

And also thanks for all the positive feedback and comments from the community,it means alot to all of us that you enjoy our fakeboarding adventures

Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

haven't watched a fully in a long time
    everyone was so awesome.
    supafly and bullet are my fav XD

Don't Worry, Be Happy Cookiesupporter's Avatar

Sweet video, except for a bit much of jerky Deathcams in my oppinion, but thats ur style

Anyway

BEst filming: Horsehead
    Most creative shit: Hard at Lurk
    Most Style: Robley ,also best Song This part was my favourite of them all...
    ..until I saw Bullets, sorry robley, but bullet beasted everything...can't even say it, don't know any english words to descrobe that..maybe extraordinary or unbelievable...straight out perfect, the filming the tricks the style..Bullet, your the best fakeskater currently!
    Last edited by Cookiesupporter; 10-09-2010 at 04:48 AM.
    I did it all for the cookie

It's insane. Just insane. Lovely quality. Knex makes me get all teary-eyed. I'm kind of watching this bit by bit, piece by piece. No slackers here. Worth the wait and worth its weight.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

you know how this video is good, because parts before i go to sleep. it has replace my real skate videos YAY
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i finally watch the whole thing,i watched two parts by two.everyone killed it,my favorite parts are hesh,horse and bullet:best tricks and combos (with supa) but i was a little disapointed on the filming which was super good of course,
    maybe i was expecting too much.horse got the cleanest filming i think.dirty hippie robley part was tight too cool song and creative stuff.the friend trailer was dope too.good job guys and rob on the edit BUT:

i think this wasn't as good as the s2 full.abduction got a lot more style,the music was more intense and original ,,with the effects and the psychedelic logo transitions,it really gave the video a unique feel.
    maybe you don't wanted to keep doing the same stuff or didnt had much time on this one but abduction edit was way better.

Banned

Ohhh, you fancy huh

Oh shit, let me get my comment in real quick before this shit drops off the face of the earth (page 1).

First off, Nelson, your avatar has been grossing me out for some time now. Porn's okay, but that couple looks like they're making love and that's just gross.

Now, since that's been handled.

Supafly, I was worried that I'd seen all of your good stuff in S3 since you've been in so many collabs and all that. You proved me entirely wrong. So much amazing footage. That line at NY Maloof was rad, I'd never even thought to skate that stuff. Other standout was the suburbs grind/bonk business. 2nd to last trick at the art gallery was crazy as fuck. Your tricks are so good and so tech that they're too long to even type out.

DRFA, that song worked perfectly with your skating. You have such a unique part full of really cool stuff that no one could duplicate. Your filming is siiiiiick. That line in front of the hotel with the nosebone over the rail and the switch bs heel lateflip was my personal fave. Street ollie to grind to 180 to quick ass fakie big heel up the curb. That ruled. I'm incredibly fucking jealous of your second to last trick at the parkade. Wish I would've thought of that. Ender was the best trick done at the spot, ever.

Heshfield, another good song. Perfect filming. You are the most precise filmer, I wish I could film lines like you do. KF FS tailslide in the pool was as perfect as it could be. FS Blunt FS Flip out at Memorial was A+. Switch 5-0 180 to crooked grind? God damn. Line at the Sanitorium was insane. Ender was one of a kind, in the best way possible. Filming was perfect. You're underrated man, you fucking kill it.

Lurk, your part was fucking rad and too short. That line that starts with the fs blunt over the rail was awesome. Wallie to manual at DIY, fuck yeah. Both lipslides at Rosalita. Barrier to barrier FS Flip. Ghetto spot nose stall thing. I don't know what that was, but it looked cool. I know you get a lot of heat for your cams but I think they're awesome. They fit your style of skating, it wouldn't make sense to see it any other way. I don't even know how you did that ender. I can't even think about moving my fingers that fast.

Friends. Good job friends. You all had good clips, get your own fucking video and I'll comment on it.

Knex, jesus christ. Your S2 stuff was good, but ever since S3 came out you are seriously top 3 in this game and that's being conservative. Every single trick was good. That half cab tucknee, was aaaaamaaaazzzing. The line after that too. Ungrindable line... I don't know what to say about that. It's too good for words. Ender? Best trick that will ever be done at that spot. It's dead now. Good going Knex, you killed a wall.

Me, thanks for putting up with me jumping off of roofs and other ridiculous ass shit I do. You guys rule.

Robley, Seriously great editing and titles on this. It was well worth the wait, everything was top notch. You're too good at this stuff. One day when you're rich and famous this will be the embarrassing little fact about your career, you know? Like, how Tom Hanks used to be Rick Moranis. True story. Also, your part was amazing. I wish you put out as much stuff as you did in S2, but it makes it that much better when there's some rare Robley footage out. That extra touch of style on everything makes any trick you do look fantastic. Killed the red rails. That shit's dead now too. Ender was so so so sick.

Bullet, The dude that everyone copies for a reason. Every trick in this part could be the ender of anyone else's videos. Song selection was really good and fit perfectly. Your cams are copied for a reason, they're perfect. I can't write that much about your part because every trick was something I couldn't do if you gave me a week. Your ender hurts my head to think about. That's like every impossible trick that I've never done smashed into one trick.

I'm so glad I'm on such a great team. You guys rule. I felt like such a nerd for being so stoked on this video.

Tom Hanks used to be Rick Moranis got it. thats going on the website of true untrue hollyweird facts
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is it alright if I just bump this? Watched it again, which is rare for a 30 minute full, and it's so damn good. Beautiful edit Robley. Horse's part is vicious.. Bullet, you kind of blow my mind. Hesh's part completely shined the second time through, such perfect filming. Supa's part has so many double grinds that my eyes melted a bit.

In short, if this is the last full length from Psychonaut, I'll have something to come back to for a long time.

Well fucking done.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Fuck it.. this can be bumped..

for everyone that wants to run this through your xbox to see how hard Rob clipped..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4957798/MegaMythXbox.mp4
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

I been meaning to post this, so, since its bumped..

Im really thankful for this video (and being in it), my team, and everyone's comments--Im really glad to see it was well recieved.
    A lot of hard work went into this; it shows in every part and the meticulous edit of each--robley is always taking it to another level, and with awesome titles and effects that make us look good.

Supa's tech and ability to jam so many tricks into his part is amazing, and to think he had a full part filmed and re-did the entire thing--I cant imagine how much time he puts into this..or maybe he's a machine--one that does lipslide noseblunts and cab noseslide nosebonks.
    DRFA picked a great song and skated his ass off--killing that curve ledge at slappys and the FS wallride grinder yank-out was definitely one of my favorite tricks.
    Lurk's part is raw and ruthless with skating that is just as fast and gnar as his song choice--the 5-0 fakie on the huge ribbon was insane.
    Knexzor is the new guy that makes us all look bad with firecracker 50-50s, fingerflips to skinny, and tailwalks over rails into sick looking overcrooks. I cant even grind that bank to wall he did that madonna on--damn.
    Horsehead pulled out some of the most impressive gaps Ive seen, the longlense shots are better than ever, adding a great sense of atmosphere and vibe to the edit, and killer tricks like the kf bs grab over the fence, the blunt flip pop-over, and the 270 noseblunt. The gap nosegrab to tail-bash on the rail was sick.
    The fact that Robley's part is so epic allows me to deal with the fact that he nabbed the stoner-metal thing this time--not to mention the 5-0 hurricane on the spine, the wallride 50-50 over the hydrant, and the gap 3flip from the street to skinny. I sure as hell didnt see you "clip" any ledge either.
    And, Bullet, with a very well-deserved last part. He had already earned it, but this part is perfect for it--especially this video. Song, filming, tricks, spots--the line with the fs lip bigspin, sw front shuv nosegrind to skinny, polejam wallie crail body varial--unfathomable. Cab tailslide bs flip revert, blunt kickflip to fakie on the green triangle..with one of the best longlense angles of the whole vid. FS 180 fakie 5-0 to fakie 5-0, KF ungrindable 50-50 nocomply straight off the shift at the hospital. That hardflip tailslide 270 shuv ender is mindblowing, like a knock-out punch; theres even a 'ring of the bell' in the song--a very fitting end to the whole thing.

Thumbs up

amazing video.its stuff like this that makes wanna keep playing this game.
    you guys are the super pro's of the fake skating world.....
    well done.....