Thread: Is Skate 3 the last installment in the skate. series?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tassemann View Post
    so sad to hear..

but i feel optimistic none the less..

Cuz , Balmer and Blackwood should get together again and try to find som other lcompany that would want to release a skateboard game, im sure it's possible.
    Rockstar would be the ideal company for this.. even though that most likely wont ever happen

but yeah, sad too hear about this, i really thought there would be more..
    i really feel like rockstar could do something great with skateboard
    (please no car chases and guns)

No matter if skate 4 sees the light of day or night, itll never be the same as the first experience with skate 1,

but hopefully we will see the next installment in the skate series,

And fluckiteers, keep in mind, between skate 1 and skate 2, there was a 16 month gap i believe, so it may take some time for bb to announce or tease us at all,

even though there was no news about skate 3 for many months after skate 2 came out, i could have sworn the blog kept being updated?

anyways. all of us who paid for filmer pack did pay for server space, they shouldn't be able to take that away from us..

i really wish they gave us some more indepth developer sorta tools. especially for the create a park. (google sketchup esque but with all the current game textures)..

i can't see any game taking over the fake skate world right now.

im down to play skate 3 til it's not possible anymore.

shit, i'm down to play skate 1 and 2 still.

worst case scenario and all the servers do shut down, well we didn't have create a park, or gc in skate 1 and we were fine then.

so lets just enjoy it all while it lasts, and hope it lasts for a real long time..

Fuck this shit I'm gonna play some
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Shit I still have to play OG skate...

I'm late...I better get on that...

And adda's right...the true fans are going to stick around and enjoy the game the game for many many years....

I know I am. Even though I started with Skate 3...I consider myself a true fan. I love this game to be real...and once I get all three...I'll play til I can't move my fingers. I will be here on fluckit as well.

Steam
    Monkadelic

with all honesty if we did lose cuz from BB ( which sucks and i was wondering why the blog hasn't been updated since the first half of last month) you can expect the ppl still left there to go on with their biz and not put anything else in this game.. they fucked it up enough already with s3 with no career mode basically ( lets face that hard cold fact) and refusing to listen to us about impossibles and put underflops in instead ( wtf) they did some very bad things for this game; however they did do some REALLY good things for this series also: ( bringing back old school film modes.... adding ramping to reel, hardcore mode IE "skate2", some old maps DLC, but with all that dlc they FAILED to provide a good filmer pack with NO WATERMARK!!!!!!!!!!!! im a fond believer of you cant have your cake and eat it too... but goddamn? we got it for less than nothing in s2 and now i done bought all the dlc and other shit just to play and film everyone else and you cant give me a fuckin watermark!!!!!!!!!!? good grief..............don't get me wrong; i can easily crop that shit out or mark over it but that is besides the principle..... the ONE thing we actually needed they pissed on us; and i will never pay 10 bucks to eliminate some stupid little watermark when i can crop it out or mask over it period.......... they just weren't thinking and not listening to the general population when they did s3 which is why im gonna go back to s2 for a bit until the take those servers off.... which will probably be at the new year rollover tbh. why would EA fund skate anymore when they have their bread and butter madden NBA and now the MMA ( which is ungodly sub-par to undisputed its ridiculous) but long story short.. EA is only concerned about the bottom line sales and the numbers of ppl playing the game- all of which we unfortunately fall into the lesser category...............)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    rationalism....

im drunk...

god damn if monk wasnt right though...
    some crazy ass mother fucking decisions....
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...