with all honesty if we did lose cuz from BB ( which sucks and i was wondering why the blog hasn't been updated since the first half of last month) you can expect the ppl still left there to go on with their biz and not put anything else in this game.. they fucked it up enough already with s3 with no career mode basically ( lets face that hard cold fact) and refusing to listen to us about impossibles and put underflops in instead ( wtf) they did some very bad things for this game; however they did do some REALLY good things for this series also: ( bringing back old school film modes.... adding ramping to reel, hardcore mode IE "skate2", some old maps DLC, but with all that dlc they FAILED to provide a good filmer pack with NO WATERMARK!!!!!!!!!!!! im a fond believer of you cant have your cake and eat it too... but goddamn? we got it for less than nothing in s2 and now i done bought all the dlc and other shit just to play and film everyone else and you cant give me a fuckin watermark!!!!!!!!!!? good grief..............don't get me wrong; i can easily crop that shit out or mark over it but that is besides the principle..... the ONE thing we actually needed they pissed on us; and i will never pay 10 bucks to eliminate some stupid little watermark when i can crop it out or mask over it period.......... they just weren't thinking and not listening to the general population when they did s3 which is why im gonna go back to s2 for a bit until the take those servers off.... which will probably be at the new year rollover tbh. why would EA fund skate anymore when they have their bread and butter madden NBA and now the MMA ( which is ungodly sub-par to undisputed its ridiculous) but long story short.. EA is only concerned about the bottom line sales and the numbers of ppl playing the game- all of which we unfortunately fall into the lesser category...............)