....well, just a thought. but maybe the game industry in general regards the game-controller as we know it as some kind of a phase-out model. this would mean, that the flick-it system is outdated as well. so maybe EA just stops to invest in all the old-fashioned stuff atm, thats not too profitable for them.

hasnt been too long since sony's move and xbox' kinect have been introduced. who knows what some clever guys are puzzling out. atm there arent many games that use the potential of these new controller types i think. and im sure that no one figured out, that a complex control-system like flickit would have been possible, when the first ps1 controllers were introduced.

dont get me wrong. i absolutely dont like the idea, of having to jump around in my living room to play a video game, like i saw in an xbox 'project natal' spot some time ago.
i love lying on my couch and having complete control over a skater, just using my 2 thumbs. but im not sure, if thats the direction the game industry is going. computer games were evolving since they exist and so did the controllers. dont know what that means for fakeskating's future...i hope something!

fact is, that skateboarding always played a part in computer gaming (as a discipline in 'california games', skate or die, thrasher's skate and destroy, tony hawk series, skate series, now shaun white) and im optimistic, that there will something new, hopefully even cooler than everything we have seen. the question is only: when?

in the meantime ill shred some fake pools....and hope you could follow my confused thoughts....!