Thread: Is Skate 3 the last installment in the skate. series?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well if this is the last game (and im convinced it is) i had a fucking awesome time playing with the people i met. it was fun, laughs were made and memories too. And even if the game didnt reach what we feel is its true potential, it basically set a new bar for skateboarding games and who knows, maybe some person from these forums who can actually program shi or at least has the know-how of business,skateboarding and gaming can buy what EA put down and continue it some day....

all i know is since the game came out ive put 125.3% of work into my new part and im proud that i and others have stuck with the game this far...
    Last edited by Hitmanx123; 11-29-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: lols and laughs
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

The LEAST they could do is keep the damn servers running. It would be outrageous if S2 and S3 servers went down so soon.

The servers for FIFA 07 are still running....................so how would it be an issue to keep S2 and S3 servers going for another 3 or 4 years?

Where's the love for skateboarding?

love you guys but know..

like thrasher..
    we will wait a period of time till something wows us again...

on the real i fucking love skate and it is and will be one of the greatest skateboarding games ever....

i personally have not broken the cap down at all..

our community will thrive,....
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

I hope your right....

I'm personally willing to stay here until I'm the last man standing...

I'm too new to quit... and its unfair...how people like me won't get the full skate experience...

Its very unfortunate that I happened to appear when everything is going down hill...its like catching the last bit of your favorite show before it ends...

I'm not going to quit though. Cap card sales are going to skyrocket when those servers go down

Fluckin' Hatchling

so sad to hear..

but i feel optimistic none the less..

Cuz , Balmer and Blackwood should get together again and try to find som other lcompany that would want to release a skateboard game, im sure it's possible.
    Rockstar would be the ideal company for this.. even though that most likely wont ever happen

but yeah, sad too hear about this, i really thought there would be more..

Quote Originally Posted by Tassemann View Post
    so sad to hear..

but i feel optimistic none the less..

Cuz , Balmer and Blackwood should get together again and try to find som other lcompany that would want to release a skateboard game, im sure it's possible.
    Rockstar would be the ideal company for this.. even though that most likely wont ever happen

but yeah, sad too hear about this, i really thought there would be more..
    i really feel like rockstar could do something great with skateboard
    (please no car chases and guns)

No matter if skate 4 sees the light of day or night, itll never be the same as the first experience with skate 1,

but hopefully we will see the next installment in the skate series,

And fluckiteers, keep in mind, between skate 1 and skate 2, there was a 16 month gap i believe, so it may take some time for bb to announce or tease us at all,