Thread: Beat Chemist - Stay Rollin' (new solo)

Default Beat Chemist - Stay Rollin' (new solo)

Been MIA for the last few months. Real life shit taking up too much time, you know? I'm hoping to be around a bit more. I miss you crazy fluckers.

Got a new solo finished. Youtube's converters messed up the first 3-5 seconds - it's all washed out, but I couldn't be bothered to upload again just to fix it. I skated a lot of the new DLC in this one. Just sooooo much good stuff to skate. I was kinda sick of a lot of the levels/areas and wasn't playing much until the Art Gallery DLC dropped. Totally got me back into the game...

Comments always appreciated. Let me know what you hate or what you love!

Also, let me know if you've got something new I should watch! Need to get caught up on things I missed! (cough Megamyth cough holyfuckingood cough)
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

Stopped Pushing Mongo queencityskater's Avatar

dude this is great
    GT is [AlienLURKshop] ADD IT

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/nailsu2?feature=mhum[/]

Primary - noFuture
    secondary - (N/A)

Nice to see you back. Smooth skating as usual, damn sweet long lenses, and great song choice. Damn Beat you did it again.

Foot plant the fence loved the angles
    2:25ish so simple but looked to good
    and everything you did at Regs just buttery

Fluckin' Hatchling

super smooth, extremely enjoyable watch

queencityskater - thanks man glad you liked it! Check my channel for more vids.

obsolete1 - I do enjoy my long lenses! That 360 flip to lipslide just looked nice to I gave it a second angle and a bail... I like when simple things just look "right", you know?

Defiance - Smooth is definitely something I'm going for. Thanks for checking it out!
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "