First and foremost welcome to Fluckit

Things are run maybe a little different here. Everyone is welcome to Fluckit with open arms. No matter what happens to someone it is purely a singular act. Aka we do not dislike a person because of age, what site they come from, what TEAM they are or aren't on, there actions up to this point.
Fluckit is a group of friends! Not a group of dudes on one team. Hoodlum DOES NOT run Fluckit. Fluckit runs Fluckit.
You will not last long here if you disrespect ANYONE. We are ALL Fluckit and disrespect, feuds, name calling, just plane stupid shit will not be tollerated. There are mods and admins here but it is just a title, mods/admins only have more buttons to hit when needed for the rest of fluckit.
If you go to someones house for the first time and start shit, it won't fly. This is just how fluckit is.
If we see that your presence will cause one second of a solid member to not be here, then you will not be here.
The very point of this thread is not comfortable, wanted, or needed. It is only to let the flow of new members from CC to understand things. The members of CC that will see this thread and understand exactly where we are coming from, are the members that will enjoy there stay.

I personally don't care if you like me or my actions. I only care for my FRIENDS and using my buttons to keep them here as much as possible, they are ALL cool dudes. And until I get 1 single complaint otherwise or I am stripped of my title, I will always continue to do so.

Here is how we all feal
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=2831