Thread: Amp Game "The Hit"

Default Amp Game "The Hit"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKoZJpdWhuY

All advice welcome - dedicated to the people who take there time making CAP parks, inspired by those creating montages.

Seriously loving this game !

I had fun making this so take it how you want it.
    This is my skateboard. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My board is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my board is useless. Without my board, I am useless.

Stopped Pushing Mongo queencityskater's Avatar

Man you kept that intro creative and original.
    But you should skate something other than CAP's but thats just me.
    The skating was good their was the occasional high pop but nothing to bad.
    All in All it was a really good watch, did I mention I loved the intro
    GT is [AlienLURKshop] ADD IT

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/nailsu2?feature=mhum[/]

Primary - noFuture
    secondary - (N/A)

Thanks queens cheers for the comment - i will be skating the city now, this was bit of a props video to the people who have taken there time making CAPS.

I don't seem to get many views so any comments which would help me improve my videos would be appreciated.
    This is my skateboard. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My board is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my board is useless. Without my board, I am useless.

It was, by no means a bad video. Very solid solo. Possible reasons why it got passed over: very long intro/credits (an 8 min video, only half of it was skating) makes it hard to just turn on and have a quick watch; like QCS said, too much CAP - they're fun to skate, but ultimately don't look as good in videos; and finally, lack of wow tricks: trust me as i suffer from this ailment as well, if your tricks aren't mindblowing, you need a certain style-injection to get your videos appreciated, so try and come up with some creative filming, make simple tricks look really good, or find some unique spots.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.