Thread: Crikey - The Stingray Video (full length)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jest118 View Post
    Roc.. your part made me want Purple. I don't know what that means. But that's what I want.

Mission Complete.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

it's been a week since i've edting this, it sure was a fun video to edit. i love everyones footy, and so glad for this to be my team.
    now i finally got time to just chill n watch the whole thing all the way through without any interruptions.

really happy with my part. it's exactly how i wanted it to be.

gizzler, jesus h christ, when i first saw your footy i sat there like "HOLY FUCK! O_O", the majority of your part was bangers. the slow mo fit perfectly with the song, almost like you knew how it was going to be edited. even though that's not my favourite motorhead song at all, but it worked so well!

krispy, onslaught of big tricks. lotsa tech, worked well with the song, when you sent me your opener i already knew how i was going to edit that, you had a lot of good tricks, and i know you like going big

maraffa section, cerebus bringing tech to a pool. switch grabs, jesus h sanchez!. gizzler - always love ripping a pool with you. shit turns out good. krispy - going big again!

mads - first part i edited, can't believe it was 6 minutes+, your clips and the song worked well together. favourite being that fucking sculpture at the chan centre, you took it and made it your bitch!

steezeburger - first off, i hate the killers, secondly - it worked with you. your part was just eating da steeze all over da place..

friends section - thank you everyone who sent a clip in, clips worked perfectly with the song, even if my ocd forced me to use them alphabetically. loved all the clips, eflixx's step up line, chasm's kube tower line, jerrel skating with a little speed... nuff said..

varial, gonna miss you bud, great part, loved the way you played that game, i know you're over the game now.

btay, welcome to the team, your last gap made my head hurt, just how he fuck did you get so many tricks down there.

roc, hammer after hammer after hammer.

riggs, INSANITY ALL OVER! great great great.

cerebus, you tech master, every detail thought about.. clean shirt, clean tricks. great part.

thanks everyone who watched it, and thank you everyone for being in it.

Minglin'

Everyone mastered it its good to see grizzler havent seen that dude in a while good sh$(!!!!

Watched part 4 first and I was not disappointed.

Now to dig in to the rest of this sweet little treat.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."