Thread: Editors Battle Contest Official Thread Get started folks

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Editors Battle Contest Official Thread Get started folks

for anyone thats still interested you can sign up right up to the drop of the 1st vid you just have to have it done by 11:59pm us central time zone 12/26

Here's the lineup

Me
    cAPTIN
    Blackhawk
    BladderBoy
    blisk
    brickworkstudios
    horsehead
    stubblychris
    Prof Blahson
    Suchwell <--- possibly? not sure what his maybe was for

I'm starting it now because of the server possiblity. I will have the judges in place by the due date of the first vid. I'll post them here when they are in place. Peeps can still get on as long as i have the 1st vid by the deadline.

1st vid ddate is 12/26 by 11:59pm

PM me here or at skatefluckit.com (preferably there) with a megaupload for your final rendered part.

heres the vid order

1. Commercial-pick any brand from the game and make a commercial anything goes can use clips from outside of s3 but all skating clips must be in game.

2. Horrible Song- Each contestant will pick a song that is just wrong to be in a skate vid. we will then vote on the songs can't vote for your own pick and the winning song will be done used by all. vid is free to do whatever you want with the song again anything can be used but all skating must be in game.

3. Mini Vid- 5 judges will contribute 4 clips each 3 clips 1 double angle. however each contestant will be responsible for the banger of their vid. (double angle allowed) Contestants chose their own song also can film in game any non skating clips of their own. You don't have to use every clip by the judges but at least one clip per judge must be used in the vid.

4. Green Screen Fun- Anything goes for this one totally open just make sure you use the green screen effect primarily as the basis of the vid

5. One spot- Again the contestant voting method will be use for a spot and you and others if you'd like skate it also you can use up to 2 moveables to make the spot your own.

6. Trailer- you will make a trailer for vid 7 again anything goes but skating must be in game

7. mini solo- just that a mini solo

Good luck all I'm a cheap bastard so Ill be protecting them points !!

----> Judges:
    Saunders420
    Monk(adelic)
    Habitat101
    Cerebus
    Floating
    Last edited by jpdidde13; 12-10-2010 at 07:53 AM.
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!