Thread: CAP Master List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    I've heard Aldo has a shit load of parks that he keeps to himself and his circle of friends. (just like others)
    It sucks that people have to miss out...for technical reasons...
    I hope the exclusiveness will break before the servers shut down... in some years...
    People should skate these parks. The parks are worthy.
    I do the same, except I dont have friends, I keep them all to myself for monster Solo's

I gots a few you might like, soon...

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    I do the same, except I dont have friends, I keep them all to myself for monster Solo's

I gots a few you might like, soon...
    cool... hopefully I'll catch you online and we can skate those suckas

edit: And honestly...

I don't like it at all that some amazing parks out there are not uploaded. I don't like it, but I respect it. People can do whatever they want with their parks. If we didn't have Willow, Berrics, Hyland, Sunnyside, etc... there would be technically nothing wrong with that. But what's all that work for? All that designing and making the parks look good. Then when its done... its locked up.

Or an even worse scenario... when someone makes an awesome park, releases a promo, and tells everyone that only 3 people will be selected to skate it. Yeah its cool to the maker and those three people, but everyone else will just watch. The maker is all like...
    "Hey look at my park. I am cool. It is cool. You like? Well you can't skate it. Thanks for watching though."

People who make good parks know that they make good parks. Upload them because it will simply make people happy. Upload them because it will make Skate 3 more fun. It will give us more reasons to play Skate 3 (one CAP at a time). Wouldn't you say that is a justified reason? Talented park builders like you and Aldo are responsible for expanding the game. I would not be playing Skate 3 if there were no Pandora parks, Wicked parks, chiliFRAT parks, etc.

I have not forgot that this is a video game. Its not a big deal. I have lots of good parks on my shelf. But honestly... seeing the Concrete League... the promos... it looks fun. I want to skate that son of a bitch.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 03-16-2011 at 09:53 PM.

What was those all weird words in your reply Marco ??? They sounds good... lol

chiliFRAT has made new parks! ...After about 3 months of not building parks. I got to beta test them while he was making them.

Go skate those beauties! Bam's Warehouse (#8 U.S. remakes) and Parker's Town (#8 Original Classics).

Parkers Town was originally going to be called, "Highland Village," until I told him about Emericaridr11 LOL. How did he not know about E?

Oh and he built a bowling alley in Parkers Town, which has never been done before.