Thread: CAP Master List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Damn dude ! thanks you thats honor for me ! Maybe you should use Wiltzuh as my name or Brickworks/Wiltzuh. Actually i'm on Pandora too so i have no idea where my parks should be =DD your thread = you decide it. But thanks a LOT !
    Last edited by Wiltzuh; 03-12-2011 at 02:47 AM.

Yea I could put your parks in Pandora...

But I want you to have your own section. I <3 ur parks. I'm getting clips at a few of them.

Thanks dude i appreciate it ! I'm bangin more parks soon so propably you could remove some such old and shitty parks like GYM or Dingaley. Actually i didnt ment to upload Dingaley at all. It just got uploaded somehow... But yeah i'm damn excited to be in this damn list =D

I'm glad that you actually upload your parks. There are some talented guys out there that don't even upload their work. Have you ever heard of EVOKER? I swear... he has the best U.S. spot remakes in this entire community. He has made EL Toro, Skittles Ledges, and other spots from real life video parts. They are absolutely amazing, I promise you. He has let me skate them once or twice. But he's selfish. He keeps them to himself, which is technically fine, but its a waste of talent.

pm

great list, thanks for putting the work into it.

i also fixed the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    I'm glad that you actually upload your parks. There are some talented guys out there that don't even upload their work. Have you ever heard of EVOKER? I swear... he has the best U.S. spot remakes in this entire community. He has made EL Toro, Skittles Ledges, and other spots from real life video parts. They are absolutely amazing, I promise you. He has let me skate them once or twice. But he's selfish. He keeps them to himself, which is technically fine, but its a waste of talent.

pm
    Yeah you have told me about EVOKER somewhere...i think if someone really have done working Real spot remakes yhey should absolutely upload them cause there are not many of them...Actually i have never played good El Toro remake so fuck you evoker