Thread: CAP Master List

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Marco, you're doing an epic job dude.

I have one question as there's not one in your list that I can see, does anyone know the whereabouts of a proper legit Berrics? I wanna do a part there and every one I find is pure crappy or mis-sized, missing things etc etc. Any clues? Cheers guys. Thought it would be a good remake for the list. Peace

Aldo's berrics is by far the best. So legit.

It's on the list, its named "The Berg" on his list on the first page haha

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post
    Marco, you're doing an epic job dude.

I have one question as there's not one in your list that I can see, does anyone know the whereabouts of a proper legit Berrics? I wanna do a part there and every one I find is pure crappy or mis-sized, missing things etc etc. Any clues? Cheers guys. Thought it would be a good remake for the list. Peace
    Yeah the best Berrics remake is on Aldo's list. It is called "the berg." Go download it Duce.

Oh and Aldo made a NEW park! He made a park based off of the Berrics. It is officially "Aldo's Skatepark." Go download that too.

it's so smooth. Someone should see if he can make his "Concrete League" public.

Blazing a Trail

Will get on those, cheers guys.

And boom, in one, Fluckit just felled EA.

Ask a question, get an answer. Winning.

Peace

Blazing a Trail

Hmmm. It's like amazing and terrible for different reasons... layout, sizing, legit as fuck, walls look nothing like, some quarters clip, roll in to big set even the slightest speed down and you overshoot the rails. Rest of park looks amazing, just seems a lot of crazy low pop in slomo ha ha. Thanks again though guys, might get the team on it.

Peace
    Last edited by Duce NLS; 04-19-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duce NLS View Post
    Hmmm. It's like amazing and terrible for different reasons... layout, sizing, legit as fuck, walls look nothing like, some quarters clip, roll in to big set even the slightest speed down and you overshoot the rails. Rest of park looks amazing, just seems a lot of crazy loop in slomo ha ha. Thanks again though guys, might get the team on it.

Peace
    Yea I honestly think that there is no good remake of the Berrics. You just can't get the same feel in the game. The sizing and rails are too complex.

Aldo's Official Skatepark actually feels like the berrics. It's got a better flow than the berrics remakes.

Each Berrics remake I've seen gets like 3 or 4 things right, but none of them get everything right (especially the qp's by the pier 7 manny pad). IMO there are too many movable objects there to make a good CAP of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    Yea I honestly think that there is no good remake of the Berrics. You just can't get the same feel in the game. The sizing and rails are too complex.

Aldo's Official Skatepark actually feels like the berrics. It's got a better flow than the berrics remakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    Each Berrics remake I've seen gets like 3 or 4 things right, but none of them get everything right (especially the qp's by the pier 7 manny pad). IMO there are too many movable objects there to make a good CAP of it.
    I have made 3 incarnations of the Berrics - The pre-office lay out (see video below), The Red Hubba/Grass gap layout and the current design.

I haven't uploaded any of them for the reasons Briden states above and due to the sheer number of Berrics remakes out there, I didn't think we needed any more. However this can change and once I've filmed my Battle Commanders at each park I'll happily make them available if people want.

However If anyone is interested in having a shred at any of them add me on XBL - X P IL ii C i T - I'd love some feedback, good or bad.

Video of an older version of the Berrics:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKVXiZlguSE