Thread: Hirunoko "sponsor me" Video

Fluckin' Hatchling HirunokoSkate's Avatar

Lightbulb Hirunoko "sponsor me" Video

So yeah... I've never actually done an official "sponsor me" video... but this is probably as good as I've done so far, and I have some pretty fun tricks... Some are a bit out there - but they're all good I feel.

Please feel free to comment / message me if you'd like to see more or if you have constructive criticism to offer. I'm always looking to make my skating more fun!

As is always: Keep it Hardcore and be easy.

FEELIN GOOD
    All Skating: Hirunoko
    Music: Muse's cover of "Feeling Good"

PS3

http://www.wegame.com/watch/feelin-good/

Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas / Happy Chanukah / Happy Kwanza / Happy Festivus / Happy Solstice / Have a damn good whatever it is you happen to celebrate...

Not familiar with your videos, but this had it's moments for sure, the nose manny sex change out was nice.

I'd say getting a little closer with the cam would help, you're keeping the movements smooth, always a plus, just a tad too far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Fluckin' Hatchling HirunokoSkate's Avatar

Thanks so much for the tip - I'm already filming more stuff so I'll keep it in mind.

This has become a bit of a hobby... as I am way too crappy a "real" skater to actually do a good 90% of this stuff ha ha ha.