Thread: What is YOUR greatest trick that you ever landed in the skate series?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What is YOUR greatest trick that you ever landed in the skate series?

I'm curious to see what others answers for this will be, not to mention some sick clips.

I want to know what is the best thing that you have ever landed and FILMED throughout the series, all your opinion of course, you can give the details/story behind it as well, I'd enjoy reading it.

Mine would have to be the banger for my final skate 2 video.

illmatic and I we're up all night that day it happened, just trying to film for our 5-in-1 debauchery video and I was aiming for something I wasn't sure I was able to do.

The body varial/sex change DURING the boardslide was the most irritating part, but i'm sure you figured that out, if you watched it. After almost two hours of straight failed attempts at it, I was about ready to quit, but I was stubborn and determined to get it.

After that long period, I finally got the body varial/sex change to not cause me to bail so he caught it on the VERY end of the orange barrier and I just quickly reacted to turn back to normal stance and it ended up being perfect.

BAR NONE, the best clip/trick that I have EVER done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

My back feeble to back smith and banger (Switch laser flip) seem to be the favorites of most people.

It had taken me...about 3 hours to do. I got it about 4 times prior, but none the looked as good and kept the same speed. I also had AI skaters constantly trying to skate the rail and get in my way, it got so annoying that I had to do delete the dude off my friends list because his AI kept getting in the way.

Also, my one foot tail tap over the roll-in at the Snake Run park. My tail tap at 2:11. The tailside kickflip out at 2:51 and the blunt kickflip out after it.
    Last edited by nolan1053; 12-14-2010 at 01:11 AM.
    GT: ZigZaggerr

At 1:56 I did a switch BS 5-0 to switch blunt, so much frustration

Blazing a Trail

On s2

Banger in this vid (that i consider as my best edit on S2)... took me too much time... both ledges arent flat...

On S3... not released yet... but its a gap too

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

buttslide in skate 2 - i lost the video, but there'll be someone that knows what i mean

filmingwise for skate 3 i think the fakie treflip (banger)
    Last edited by fallingskyline; 12-14-2010 at 06:23 AM.
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

i don't know about hardest cause i could post a lot of vids here but this one got some pretty retarded shit going on,and torfinho's told me his last trick was the hardest he's ever done.

i remember spending 6 or 7 hours on one trick in my s1 downhill video.but i've probably done even worse in pools.

i guess the hardest trick award would go to southcity or bullet,in the s2 dubs era.

wait a minute...let me ask one of the natives...

Quote Originally Posted by xI blisk Ix View Post
    At 1:56 I did a switch BS 5-0 to switch blunt, so much frustration
    1:09 was straight up filthy!! best late shuv i ever seen
    NOOOO! not the new youtube homepage! THIS IS NOT CONSENSUAL!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OleScrubby

The banger. A parallel FS 360 shuv hippy.

The rest of the video is sweaty dog bollocks...I really had no idea what I was doin back then.