Thread: What is YOUR greatest trick that you ever landed in the skate series?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

this thread is bliss right now. When I get home, I'm going to get lit and watch every video one after the other. Demzilla . . .come on . . . what about your 50-50 wallride at the end of S2? I remember tripping balls when I saw that shit, that's the best I can think of off-hand, but there's so many more.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

is this thread about proud tricks or hard tricks that took forever...
    that 50 wall ride is fantastic but it only took a good 10 tries...

that 360 kick flat ground was done a few times till i said fuck this im keeping it....
    it was suppose to be the opener to a run...

one trick though..
    never filmed..
    took 2 games to do...

front hurry dub grind front blunt....
    thee most frustrating thing ive ever wanted in the game...
    got it at the end of s2 but didnt film it cause the self satisfaction was so over whelming i forgot...
    you know when you do dub grinds and you guy gets stuck..
    still sliding but he wont move or ollie..
    that hideous....
    south did it in 10 min...
    prolly over 30 times in that last month of my hope....

proud?...
    ender for my next full....
    noseblunt ungrindable on a grind spine....
    slide like 8 feet before he locks in noseblunt...
    nose hanging off the edge...
    im really proud about that and i cant wait to show it off...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Amateur Flucker

I know the servers for the OG skate reel are down, but is there any access to vids you currently had uploaded? I had this fs flip thread the needle type trick that I never put in a video since I was done with filming for og skate. Out of any type of grind/gap I've done in the skate series, it was one of the most difficult tricks I had attempted (still haven't been able to do it).
    Scharkey

Don't Worry, Be Happy seamonkeymadnss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    That was like getting a handjob in a blender . . . blood everywhere, people are crying, granny's in the corner clucking like a chicken, but you two just keep hitting the puree button.

Sweet thread, I have read everyones post and I can't wait to get all these in. Demz your first kf foot kick wall might be the single most clip that really made me want to make videos. I don't remember which video it was, you had just a part. Follow cam, I could draw it even. All tubs shit!!!

I have posted these videos more than I ever would wish but...

Nose grab tail slide, looks dumb now but where that vert ramp would turn it wouldn't let you stay on track.
    And the ender, incredibly frustratingly hard. It was a trick set in a contest by midnight. His actually had a kf at the end. Took me 3 days non stop, my controler had perma manual and I was so fucking stoked when I got to the end I blew the kf.

The chair slide hippy banger. Of all clips as kinda corny as it might be, come on its just so stupidly sick!! Plus it got Chris Haslam to personally say my name (maybe even more corny but...) which now that EA is pretty much extinct from my future. I should of won that contest AND the Santa Cruz GC contest. But Ron Yatco said I couldn't win any more contest. So they bribed me with Etnies Shoes, some clothes, and stickers and some other shit. I was SUPOSED to get "hooked up" as Ron put it by Santa Cruz but it never happened. I wasn't about to get pissed off and complain. Middle aged man stealing first in all there kiddy game contests. I never mailed him a print of his sushi gc like I said I was. I had some stupid idea I could make fathead type wall graphics for skate, you design a gc or do a trick. Then I convert it to a removable wall graphic. With hopes of doing them for madden. Fatheads you have to pick from one or two poses. With this you could design your own pose. That way I could get around the NFL copyrights. Ea owns them. So that's why I always sucked up with the gc's in the early days. Not sure why I'm saying all this, I guess cause it's never going to happen or never would have.

".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

holy shit knexor...i did the same treflip at the gap only going the other way and i thought that was good....

mine would have to be
    S3-ender
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAJq4JjWNrI
    i love everything about this trick...the spot, the creativity, the difficulty, the trick...not to sound full of myself

Fluckin' Hatchling

i think this is the trick ive been most stoked about. but im not sure if it's my greatest trick

It took a long time to do. Ive landed a few others, but they didnt look that good.
    Last edited by Tassemann; 12-16-2010 at 10:39 PM.