Sweet thread, I have read everyones post and I can't wait to get all these in. Demz your first kf foot kick wall might be the single most clip that really made me want to make videos. I don't remember which video it was, you had just a part. Follow cam, I could draw it even. All tubs shit!!!

I have posted these videos more than I ever would wish but...

Nose grab tail slide, looks dumb now but where that vert ramp would turn it wouldn't let you stay on track.
And the ender, incredibly frustratingly hard. It was a trick set in a contest by midnight. His actually had a kf at the end. Took me 3 days non stop, my controler had perma manual and I was so fucking stoked when I got to the end I blew the kf.

The chair slide hippy banger. Of all clips as kinda corny as it might be, come on its just so stupidly sick!! Plus it got Chris Haslam to personally say my name (maybe even more corny but...) which now that EA is pretty much extinct from my future. I should of won that contest AND the Santa Cruz GC contest. But Ron Yatco said I couldn't win any more contest. So they bribed me with Etnies Shoes, some clothes, and stickers and some other shit. I was SUPOSED to get "hooked up" as Ron put it by Santa Cruz but it never happened. I wasn't about to get pissed off and complain. Middle aged man stealing first in all there kiddy game contests. I never mailed him a print of his sushi gc like I said I was. I had some stupid idea I could make fathead type wall graphics for skate, you design a gc or do a trick. Then I convert it to a removable wall graphic. With hopes of doing them for madden. Fatheads you have to pick from one or two poses. With this you could design your own pose. That way I could get around the NFL copyrights. Ea owns them. So that's why I always sucked up with the gc's in the early days. Not sure why I'm saying all this, I guess cause it's never going to happen or never would have.