Thread: ssx from skate guys?

Default ssx from skate guys?

copy pasta from the kids table

if they make it more realistic id be cool but knowing ssx i doubt it

http://kotaku.com/5708624/the-next-s...e-heard-so-far

i sure hope it's better than the goddamn "Shaun White Snowboarding" piece of shit that just sits on my shelf catching dust.......
    only played that game once....and never.....ever....put it back in.....

but....when they said...."back to it's roots"....that possibly means.....like....breakdancing on the board and suck....possibly.....

i want a realistic.....fun....snowboarding game....
    hope this will be it.

Quote Originally Posted by madsser View Post
    i sure hope it's better than the goddamn "Shaun White Snowboarding" piece of shit that just sits on my shelf catching dust.......
    only played that game once....and never.....ever....put it back in.....

but....when they said...."back to it's roots"....that possibly means.....like....breakdancing on the board and suck....possibly.....

i want a realistic.....fun....snowboarding game....
    hope this will be it.
    I have stoked and honestly I like shaun white more for fun because all the tricks you can do and stokes grind controls are horrid. Also shaun whites engine seems more solid, sure theres a cap on your speed but everything else seems pretty realistic if you try hard enough.

I also would appreciate a realistic snowboarding game.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Shaun white wasn't THAT bad. I mean, i didn't buy it, i rented it. and i prolly wouldn't buy it. But it definitely is more FUN to play than stoked. Stoked had the right idea on the engine and everything just went the wrong way with the gameplay. There was no structure. Idc if theres breakdancing or not, SSX tricky was one of the most fun snowboarding games i've played since coolboarders 3 (You all know u remember THAT shit)
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

1. This is no way made by the Skate team. There are a couple completely random people working on this from Skate. One of them failed at marketing Skate properly, and the other is a scheduler. Check the Oak Street credits, which debunks any relation between the two. There are none.

2. If you want a game made by snowboarders, for snowboarders, also look elsewhere. There are no snowboarders working on this game.

And don't bother asking Mr Radical D. This is the absolute last question that he wants to entertain. For serious.