So, it's that time of year again! Ea has invited myself (along with Qweets, Sonickaos, Clayfighter, and some other random people from the media) to go to Vancouver on Nov. 2nd and spend two nights there (leaving on the 4th) to play skate. 2 and meet the guys making it.

If you were around last year in July, Fluckit was invited then.

Now, Qweets and I had started a thread on the EA forums to gather a couple of questions to ask the development team while we're there. If you would like your question to be asked, go on over to the dungeon (EA forums) and ask, it's a stickied thread.

Here at Fluckit I will be starting a new section on the forums titled (Blogs) that will be for me to post about preparing for the trip, what goes down while we're there, and a review of the trip and a general list of all the new stuff we learned. That should be up tonight, could be some non-sense in there that you may not care about up until the trip (I'm posting about each day from now until I get back.)

If Clayfighter, Qweets, or Sonic would like their own blog section, let me know!

Anyways, I'll do my best to keep everyone up to date and try to bring you as close to being there as possible.

Thanks! Stoked.