Thread: The Parks of CAP Faction - Team Video

Default The Parks of CAP Faction - Team Video

I first just planned on making this a solo but all the members got in on it. I have clips of them skating, and for the most part each member skated their own parks. then clips of me skating the parks. Got black bars on the sides cause I had size issues because old-skooler doesn't have hi res uploading. That and I blew through the clip downloading off of EA cause I had a LOT to grab so I got some clips twice and some weren't labeled correctly. So u'll see some clips twice and near the end where its supposed to be another one of my parts but it shows a clip of grundlegoat skating. whoops. Kinda ironic cause ya got the "dumb" song in the vid. Too much work to fix cause I can't watch my vids till they are done rendering. My computer doesn't have enough power to run a preview. Anyways, vid still turned out pretty good.

updated the link to ea. topic i made kept disappearing ffs.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4573235.page

feedback and comments appreciated
    Last edited by Ayreon; 12-29-2010 at 11:50 AM. Reason: EA sucks

Blazing a Trail

I can not stress enough how much I appreciate you putting this together. I'm def. going to have to start practicing my filming and of course get the Filmer pack. The video turned out great as usual, If/when we (you ) do another one will have to only give like 5 clips each rather then the million you had to sort through for this one. .

Your the man, let everyone know I think that.

I have the shortest hair on CF.

yes yes, i am the man. and grow ur fuckin hair. the rest of us are rockin

Yes You Can!

Not a bad video for workin' without a preview (which is the worst fucking thing ever). Gonna have to check grundle's parks, I've just been to addicted to rzr's building style. Also, in case you weren't aware Ayreon, your taste in music has apparently been neutered, and the next time I suffer through something as bad as that first song just for one of your videos, I'm kickin' you in the throat.
    -Dharma Inc.-
    -Baroque-

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    But like a funny sad, like when a girl gets cunt punted and she yells really loud and high and funny, but then she bleeds to death

Dude that was mad season. MAD season. Layne Staley from alice in chains and guitarist from pearl jam are in that band. that song fucking owns. you obvi just dont like slow songs. I think I'll put stairway to heaven in my next solo.