Thread: NoFuture Full length| 49 Bombs

Stopped Pushing Mongo queencityskater's Avatar

Default NoFuture Full length| 49 Bombs

This is 49 Bombs
    The team is Kapnn, IgobyPhil, TCB seethru, and me AlienLURKshop.
    I hope you enjoy this full we put alot of time and hard work into it.
    Part 1-

Part 2-

Don't be scared to leave comments
    GT is [AlienLURKshop] ADD IT

[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/nailsu2?feature=mhum[/]

Primary - noFuture
    secondary - (N/A)

Alright...I have to say this. This whole team is full of less than desirables with no skate skill. I'm sorry, fluckit is supposed to be a "non confrontational" site, but these guys are the biggest dicks ever. Fluckit, I'm telling you, ignore this team and videos.

K one thing you got yourself kicked off, and just because you got kicked off doesnt mean that you have to get everyone to rebel against our videos and team. You have your opinion and thats fine but let everyone have their own and stop trying to control what people think about our videos. And just because You dont like Kapnn because he kicked you off the team, which I can understand, but you don't have to hate on us all.

Primary - noFuture
    secondary - (N/A)

easy guys. gotta say the angles were pretty rough. also was that MLK in the beginning?

Quote Originally Posted by queencityskater View Post
    K one thing you got yourself kicked off, and just because you got kicked off doesnt mean that you have to get everyone to rebel against our videos and team. You have your opinion and thats fine but let everyone have their own and stop trying to control what people think about our videos. And just because You dont like Kapnn because he kicked you off the team, which I can understand, but you don't have to hate on us all.
    Alright, let's clear this up once and for all. I am in no way mad cuz I got kicked off the team. I had already left the team once and than I felt bad that no one liked Peg leg, Kapnn, M16 Kapn, Fat homo, whatever u wanna call him. So i joined again and than he kicked me, than i joined again and i left. So get ya shit straight be4 you tell ME why I hate you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
    Alright, let's clear this up once and for all. I am in no way mad cuz I got kicked off the team. I had already left the team once and than I felt bad that no one liked Peg leg, Kapnn, M16 Kapn, Fat homo, whatever u wanna call him. So i joined again and than he kicked me, than i joined again and i left. So get ya shit straight be4 you tell ME why I hate you guys.
    Why would you join a team 3 times?
    GT: ZigZaggerr

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

wasn't too bad, but the filming was all over the place, and the skating was way too unrealistic for my tastes, but then again, thats just my opinion. some tricks were alright tho, not gonna lie about that

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

this isn't the kids table. Nobody cares if someone's mad or why you're mad or how many times you join/left/got kicked from the team. Take it to pm's or the kids table. NOW. I'm serious.

vid was alright. I really liked the intro, it was cool/creative/original. The cams are really bugging me in part 1. Idk if you guys are trying to get them like that (like perm does) or if ur just not comfortable with the AFC but they hurt my head.

there are def some good tricks in here and some bad tricks.

Will watch part II later tonight.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

keep the drama to yourselves guys, please.

dope video. edit was really cool and your cameras are fucktheworld. I remember kappins cams in the SUC full and jesus christ they're better than ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

My apologies fluckers.

Ya me to guys, sorry anonymous

Primary - noFuture
    secondary - (N/A)

Quote Originally Posted by queencityskater View Post
    Ya me to guys, sorry anonymous
    It's straight homie, I wish you rly knew what Kapnn was like cuz your a cool kid. If you ever wanna make some collabos together that'd be sick.
    You have the better videos of the team, you should be leading it lol.

Well now that I have watched both parts and read all the comments. I feel as if I am going to associate myself indirectly with these people in hopes that I may gain some haters cause I definitley have no fans. So from now on "NF" can consider me an outside consultant, and in return for these services I would respectfully request to be semi associated with this team and the complete confusion that parts one and four of the vid provided. I watched slack jawed and slightly aroused at the whole vid, tricks, songs, clothing from TCB was all epic as fuck. Now this where the outside consultant thing comes into play, I would go with a "slightly backed off" camera angle. Now don't get me wrong Kapnn and TCB awesome just little less in your face camera work and blam the greatest vid ever created. You guys are very welcome and I will be awaiting a response on this generous offer.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceForLife View Post
    Well now that I have watched both parts and read all the comments. I feel as if I am going to associate myself indirectly with these people in hopes that I may gain some haters cause I definitley have no fans. So from now on "NF" can consider me an outside consultant, and in return for these services I would respectfully request to be semi associated with this team and the complete confusion that parts one and four of the vid provided. I watched slack jawed and slightly aroused at the whole vid, tricks, songs, clothing from TCB was all epic as fuck. Now this where the outside consultant thing comes into play, I would go with a "slightly backed off" camera angle. Now don't get me wrong Kapnn and TCB awesome just little less in your face camera work and blam the greatest vid ever created. You guys are very welcome and I will be awaiting a response on this generous offer.
    Lawl <3

XBL
    TheDietTea

Haha
    10mm will never have my vote but the edit was dope
    I enjoy seeing the spot when it's being hit is why 10mm bothers me
    cool to see the board close but another angle or something after would be cool
    just rambling, tis what I do.. or at least how it's understood..
    I enjoyed it.. keep going.

phil had best part imho queens was decent too...the other two part didn't do it for me and i like 10mm filming you just have to control the beast it honestly owned you kapnn had like every other clip where the camera went underground or into objects.
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and agree with Lance on this. Kapnn and TCB fuckin killed, but they need to pull back just wee bit. Fixing the obvious camera errors would be a good place to start - clipping ground and skater polygons is just sloppy. Other than that, I wouldn't change anything in their parts. Thanks for having fun and making something different (albeit similar to Perm-style). There is room for many different styles in the fakeskate community, and I appreciate those who push the boundaries.

Solid graphics, questionable skating in parts, mad entertaining. Good work.

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

I'd have to agree with BladderBoy, Lance and JpDiddle, this video needs better camera work and it would be up there in the realm of videos I can watch over and over again. But Phil did have the best part and seemed to control his camera the best. I expect to see more good videos from you guys. Peg you definately stepped things up as an editor. I've definately become a fan of this team of varied styles. Cheers.

^Get psyched to be here.^

i thought the intro was nifty enough and i liked everyones intro clips but some of the filming and skating was very inconsistent. kappn had my least favorite part because of how wild his camera work was most of the time i couldnt tell what was going on and it hurt my eyes quite a bit. not to mention the weird editing glitches that seemed to be in everyones parts. phill had the best part as it was the most consistent filming and skating wise minus a few clips here in there.
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

very fun watch, at first i didn't like it but different styles are cool and everyones part was pretty solid. some weird editing quirks but were not professionals so its gunna happen. intros reminded me of megamyth.