Thread: long legs?

Default long legs?

is there an easy way to induce the "long legs" animation? i tried all night, and i'm convinced you can't land this gap clean with the "ass out, knees sucked up" ollie animation. i tried all combinations of styles/postures, all "inward heel" animation glitches, and the "mike carroll" glitch. nothing keeps my legs straight like "long legs" and i'm sad that i can't land this.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

it has something to do with things you're jumping over. If i can turn fable off, I'll see what i can figure out tonight.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Yeah, the straight leg (if we're talking about the same thing) glitch happens when the game thinks you're going to land on something, but you don't. It starts the landing animation, straightening the legs, but it doesn't finish where it thinks you should, hence the legs sticking out too long.

It happens mostly when you ollie over something tall and barely clear it. I dont think there's a way to make it happen at will unless you maybe drop an object and ollie over it? As far as I know though, it doesnt help you land bigger gaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    it doesnt help you land bigger gaps.
    and most of the time it looks bad

well, it's more like a "thread the needle" gap, so having my legs/body as straight as possible is key. i tried setting up a barrier at various spots in the flight path, but the only spot where it would force the glitch is right before the landing, so it made it really hard to clear.

no flip trick or grab seemed to get rid of the "squatting" ollie animation either
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

the regular style 360flip animation glitch might be good for this, I recall it doesn't squat as much as other tricks... maybe I'm wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    the regular style 360flip animation glitch might be good for this, I recall it doesn't squat as much as other tricks... maybe I'm wrong
    yeah its more of a floaty land, but has a long delay..