Thread: whats going to happen to skateboarding?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I think of it like this: no matter what happens in the mainstream, it shouldn't affect you. Just because some kid has a big-name sponsor, or they dress him up like the hottest stars of today does NOT mean skateboarding is "dead", or it's "dying" or it's uncool. That's all on you. And like HorseHead said, it goes in waves. Skateboarding is big, then it's not, then it's big, then it's not. As long as you are having fun doing what you're doing, that's all that matters really.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Corpsey View Post
    As long as you are having fun doing what you're doing, that's all that matters really.
    I'm having fun, but i'm gay cuz i have 8 wheels instead of 4?

fluckit has the most level headed skateboarders in the world. If any of you guys are ever in NY, i would gladly take you guys skating.

that being said, i'm still saving skHate's picture for ammunition.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

for me skating is and always was for the sake of it. its always been just for that moment when you land a trick, roll away and have this feeling like "no, i did not do this!". for the fun hanging out with some buddies and at the same time you do your fucking own thing.
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST