Thread: whats going to happen to skateboarding?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    skating doesnt HAVE to be ANYTHING, it doesnt have to be super cool and underground, it doesnt have to be completely mainstream. some people just assume that if some people do something in a way they dont prefer, that that whole group of people should be disliked. if you enjoy getting wasted and shredding dirty ass bowls, youre doing it right. if you like doing slappies on curbs all day long, youre doing it right. if youre making tons of cash in front of millions of people while youre enjoying skating, youre doing it right. if youre just gonna suck the fun out of skating and start arguing about whos bad and whos good, youre the only thing thats fucking skating up.
    i don't there there's a better way to put it. Skateboarding is what you make of it. I know I'm not good, and I've been skateboarding for like 7 years I think now, more or less, and I still ALWAYS enjoy a really good session with friends, just cause it's one of the greatest feelings out there, imo

And about that picture, I guess it's sick for him that he gets some advertisement, but that caption under the picture was honestly unnecessary (article of clothing & price) and so was that "beiber on wheels, in a good way" bullshit.
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 01-20-2011 at 06:16 AM.