Thread: OATS Vol 9

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is my favourite OATS vid since that one where Pawn did crazy lines all around the Slappy's miniramp and Tubi did some rad blunt variations at waterfront and SG rocked the downhill area. (not sure if that's the same video tho)
    I miss Mustafiz.
    We all owe you guys, you've been shredding steadily since forever and still you manage to entertain us. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

....finally watched it after a few unsuccessful downloading attempts. i just finished it and thought...."hmmm, that was strange. it had only 3:42 min.?! and it was only sign guy and pawn....and i think ive seen it before?!" then i realized that i watched "oats park tour" again, which was still in my download folder....im so confusedf....but a good video too!

so i finally finally watched it and love it! sign guy using fugazi is an instant win. it will never come to my mind to try some of the tricks you do man. the more i like watching your stuff. its like you play a different game than i do. same goes for pawn! i love what you guys do! good choice to put tubi's part, which i enjoyed a lot as well, in the middle.

defineltly hope for "OATS X"
    !!!

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Thanks again everybody, this has got to be the biggest/best response we've had on an OATS Vol. I'm glad to see the community is still going strong.