Thread: Anyone for skate 4??

Fluckin' Hatchling

Default Anyone for skate 4??

Anyone know/ think there'll be a skate 4?? so much more is missing from skate 3...

Fluckin' Hatchling

they've left so much out of skate 3, one thing i REALLY want is to be able to impossible!! better clothes/maps etc. the same as everyone else.
    Live fast, Skate Faster...

I think Skate 3 is pretty complete and is a good ending to the series. The only thing that kinda sucks is that there will be no more DLC or patches, otherwise I think most of us are pretty satisfied with how the series ran it's course.

I'm a little let down about hardcore mode. I almost liked the pre patch better. It did throw you away at times, but the added hardness factor was kind of cool, you could always play a different mode. I have never played on anything other than hardcore mode but I cant see a huge dif in the way it was in s2. Unless I am just used to it. And the lack of ollie height is huge, something that is a foot to 2 feet in height is extremely difficult to not over pop
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

can only hope a better game comes out.

still think thrasher skate and destroy is better in terms of keeping true to skateboarding.

i mean it could always be worse.

if rockstar made a new skateboarding game and set it in liberty city i'd be pretty happy, tonnes of dope looking spots there.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

you're used to it. go back and try to play s2 a bit. its so tough to be a good low pop. I think i "under" pop in s3 more than anything.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Fluckin' Hatchling

yeah but theres more tricks that coula been on like i said impossibles/front foot impossibles... more clothes and colour variations etc. and the map is pretty boring now, you always end up in the same place... i rarely skate the actual map now. people have made better parks than 'port carverton'. they could alot better considering its the 'finishing game'. alot of people will agree

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by adda89ldn View Post
    can only hope a better game comes out.

still think thrasher skate and destroy is better in terms of keeping true to skateboarding.

i mean it could always be worse.

if rockstar made a new skateboarding game and set it in liberty city i'd be pretty happy, tonnes of dope looking spots there.
    oh so true! and the ragdoll on gta is alot better and stuff. skate 3 off board and bails are pretty crappy

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

the best thing about hardcore mode is what it has done to miniramp skating and transition skating in general. When you finally get a hang of pumping and how to control exactly how much speed you want its the funnest thing ever. Then you switch to normal mode and its almost harder because you are so used to timing your pumps that you forget about how rocket fast that auto pump was haha

yea i think playing will never get boring with skate3 if you're even little creative because C.A.P possibles you do wahtever u want...except impossibles...

And i think you can do which kind of clothes you want. Just watch the glitch tutorial from youtube =)

Only thing that sucks is that they're not gonna release any DLC's so everything has to be done by self. Skate+Skate2 map packs before shutting servers would be steeze...But only shitty dream -.-

XBL
    TheDietTea

Well technically Cuz said EA wasn't into the idea
    the skate series had a damn good run as an actual sports title.. damn good..
    All I hope is the title emerges somewhere with another company
    I'm not upset with skate.3.. party play was rushed but it's there..
    many small bugs but it's here..
    I've even made a ritual for this series..
    sell the old one toward the new one's purchase..
    but you know we had a damn good run guys and it's not over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan The Pawn View Post
    I'm not upset with skate.3.. party play was rushed but it's there..
    I remember there was a rumor going around for a while that P-rod was talking with people about doing a game, but I haven't heard anything about it in months. I know he's a bit of a sell out, but I'd like to think he would keep it more real than El Flying Tomato did.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

XBL
    TheDietTea

Well its purely based on opinion I don't care much for shaun white's but I honestly haven't played it
    I enjoy big airs once in a while I could try it and like it.. everyone has a different perspective on skateboarding so in a sense I feel
    one game will never meet the standard it can please many realistic street skaters or many big air vert heads but in reality
    the skate series balanced the two as much as possible.. the best attempt yet.. sad to hear EA isn't buying into any longer
    but that's how business goes.. it's not based on our opinion it's theirs we need to respect the companies for all of their efforts to please the skateboarding culture
    and move forward as a whole.. be it our demise or a new light It won't die in us.