Thread: Favourite/Hardest tricks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckin' Hatchling

Favourite Trick: Big ollies, on anything feels good. Big fs180's and a good clean kickflip, can never get bored of popping em big.

Hardest Trick: 360 flips, that trick is stupid! i can pop and spin it all nice and stuff, just cant get my feet on it! oh and fs flips. sexy but hard!

Wish Trick: impossibles, that trick can batter your shins! haha. looks so good though. and i'd love to be able to bluntslide. OH and pop-shuvs, i know its a basic 'first learnt trick' but i actually cant do them! i can sometimes, but i just wanna be able to pop a big shuv-it.

Last Learnt Trick: Fakie Fs Bigspins
    Live fast, Skate Faster...

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Favorite trick: Hardflip
    Hardest trick: Nollie Bigspin Heel
    Last trick I learned: I actually learned nollie bigspin heels on this pyramid today lol
    Favorite trick that I can do: Fs Flip
    Trick I wish I had: Mainly switch kickflip variations... I can do switch heels and shuv variations and stuff, but i can't switch or nollie flip to save my life lolll

For some reason, right when I started to skate (eons ago) I could do hardflips right away, even though I had no idea what a hardflip was. But after I learned kickflips (which honestly took me a long, long time) I couldn't do hardflips anymore.

Heelflips, .got those much better than kickflips even.

probably my hardest trick landed was carving almost all the way around the top of a 12 foot deep bowl in a secret backwoods location. It took me probably a week to figure out how to pump the snake run that led up to and when I finally carved I felt like such a badass.

flatland. varial heel flip. I've only landed one in my entire life.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Fav trick:BS 360's just fun especially landing at more 270 and getting the last 90 when the wheels touch

Hardest: didn't land it actually it was the end of my skating for the most part. was a 8ft grass gap at college right by the dorms in the flat spot of the commons basically downslope paths from any angle. tried to bs 360 the gap caught the back truck right on the lip of the concrete and esentially shattered my front(right Goofy FTW)foot and the side of my face---i was commited lol. but since then i didn't skate much even fully healed just landing funny on a basic ollie and the pain burns all the way up my leg.........it was a sad day but was the most commited ive been to a flatland trick i was haulin at least in my book.

last learnt: before afore mentioned tradgedy was frnt bigspin outa fakie manuals off a pad

wish i had: big flips. I suck donkey balls at kickflips always have heel flip was the first trick i learned and apparently my brain couldn't communicate with my feet. pushing with the heel is like 80million times easier for me for whatever reason. Never got a big flip landed a couple big heels in my life but never even close to a big flip.

Looking forward too: my ad lib category is my son who is now 3 and his baby brother who will be born in a week getting old enough for me to build a mini.......daddy will come out of retirement for that for sure tranny and lip tricks wont beat on the ankle too bad and i just can't wait to spend the day outside with them rippin all day long----------llamas will be coming to my town to build it
    Last edited by jpdidde13; 02-10-2011 at 11:53 AM.
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

Favorite Trick- My favorite trick would have to be Fakie Hardflips. Just because it feels so cool when it flips in between your legs.

Hardest Trick- Varial Heels, those fucking things took me the longest time to learn. Once I got them though big heels came rather easily.

Last Trick Learned- Fakie Illusion Flips

First Trick Learned- pop shuvs and soon after Varial Kicks. Is that Weird? I learned them before kickflips. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anonymous View Post
    First Trick Learned- pop shuvs and soon after Varial Kicks. Is that Weird? I learned them before kickflips. Weird.
    I think most people are the same way. Varial flips have always been easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by briden View Post
    I think most people are the same way. Varial flips have always been easier.
    agreed. also; lots of people I've talked to (including myself) lost their varial flips after they'd learned 360flip... weid
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close