Thread: My band's demo

Yes You Can!

Default My band's demo

Just finished mastering, quality isn't too bad for 2 track recording haha. If you like the tunes, check us out on facebook.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVLIDE16

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Billio...42903895733831
    -Dharma Inc.-
    -Baroque-

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    But like a funny sad, like when a girl gets cunt punted and she yells really loud and high and funny, but then she bleeds to death

Yes You Can!

Seriously!? 18 views and no one downloaded the album. Fuckin' gay. Not tryin' to be that guy, but why would you view a clearly labeled thread without taking the 20 minutes to download and listen? Goddamnit, now I'm that guy.
    -Dharma Inc.-
    -Baroque-

But like a funny sad, like when a girl gets cunt punted and she yells really loud and high and funny, but then she bleeds to death

Honestly, it wasn't bad. The instruments could use some work, but the vocals have a very Poison Idea kind of style. I know it's only a 2-track recording, but the guitar could stand to be a little bit thicker. Not sure if there's a bassist, but I couldn't pick it out if there was. Could use some polish, but not bad. How long have you guys been together? Also, I'd recommend changing the name, it's a little too juvenile IMO. I'm sure you guys could be more creative in that department.

Yes You Can!

Thanks a lot for the feedback Corpsey. As far as recording, we didn't have a bassist at the time but wanted to kill some time in between gigs. We just used an overhead pencil mic for the guitar and drums. I started the band in July of '09 but we've had quite a few line-up changes so it's been slow going. Hopefully when we get our new mixer and mics next month we can work on recording a full length with our new line-up. As far as the name, I got it from the Send More Paramedics song "this crowd is crushing me". It was either Goro, H.H. Holmes, or Billion Headed Bastard. We went with BHB because I felt it represented what we're goin' for in our music. Beer, Pot, Hate, and Death. haha, thanks again man.
    -Dharma Inc.-
    -Baroque-

Yeah no problem man. I'm always interested in checking out what kind of punk other parts of the US are putting out.

Yes You Can!

haha, fuck yeah man. Glad you liked it. Sidenote - How'd you guys like our Taylor Swift remake?
    -Dharma Inc.-
    -Baroque-

Heard a bit of one track. I'll listen to more later but it was pretty badass.