Thread: CCR Collabo for you old souls--Real Vid

Default CCR Collabo for you old souls--Real Vid

Grew My hair out for this one thanks to all for the clips especially the ones that gave me more when i asked I know i didn't use them all but i still have your unused ones if you want them back. My converter kept butchering some sorry Knex your huge blunt clip couldn't work and some others.

Tried a color correction which was off in some clips sorry bout that too. Intro well peep the time makes sense then later all

Fluckit!!

Vimeo soon for blocked countries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3rqKc0_HzU

vimeo
    http://www.vimeo.com/19488265
    Last edited by jpdidde13; 02-02-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

i love this!!!

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

I can't watch it (yet, since germany sucks) but i know i will love this, just because of ccr the video cannot be a fail
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

yeah sorry falling vimeo is coming but delayed a bit cuz the fluckin original file was a whopping 41MB to big haha for their limit so yeah recoverting it with a minor bitrate tweak that shouldn't effect quality and ill get it up then 2hrs or so im hoping depends on vimeo

This video makes me want a beer.
    Really nice job editing the entire thing, jp--you picked some good classics and sorted through a shitload of footage, Im sure, and a great part to top it all off.
    Gizzler's part made for a great start, Supa made me say, "how the fuck did he do that?", and Knex is an all-terrain killer.

damn this was fuckin good. plus what I said in the chatbox....

XBL
    TheDietTea

Loved Knex's part nice part to end it with
    bunch of hard tricks and some good tunes
    so much badassory.

just as in 90% of the video's he appears in Hesh had my favorite part,everyone had great stuff though,thanks for having me,turned out great glad to be a part of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post
    Fucking Psychonaut's taking over. We're like the Death Row Records of fake skateboarding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokenstein View Post
    So... We all agree, fuck Psychonaut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jerr bear View Post
    Giving it thumbs down would be soooo obliviously obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by knexzor View Post
    You are one of the few who only have good clips and I often have to concentrate and rewatch clips to realize just how fucking crazy they all are.

.:: Psychonaut ::.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/PsychonautArchives

Steam
    ipermy
    XBL
    iperm

go gizzler
    hesh is always clean as fuck
    rocc's dumb
    monk's bad
    jp shit was illililililllilll
    supa's always got te smoothness
    and knex surprises me again, so cute
    hearty hearts

Yes You Can!

That may have been the fastest 14 minutes of my entire life. Everything was sick, but Hesh killed that motherfucker with the bank to bank fingerflip (I think, it was really fast haha.), so goddamn clean.
    -Dharma Inc.-
    -Baroque-

Quote Originally Posted by PyR0MaNiAc225 View Post
    But like a funny sad, like when a girl gets cunt punted and she yells really loud and high and funny, but then she bleeds to death

thanks for the comments guys vimeo's coming I promise it just finished converting so should be soon. Apparently when they say 500mb limit they mean under 500mb because i reconverted to exactly 500mb and it was to big so third version is uploaded just finishing processing so SOON

k my comments on vid:

Gizzler got me clips first got the song i picked first and went first and was the first one i edited and so worth it. His clips got me going to do the vid the flow was sick so many tricks i liked...swtre line downtown off the ledge.........the triple step up......and the ender just got me thats why i picked it cuz he clipped it so smooth

Jeb gets the award for most exclusive in his style opening stair gap was huge and hit hard...caveman nollie3 off the ledge and the smooth hardflip.......sorry bout the dark clip

Hesh was honestly like putting butter on toast every clip was smooth and just melted on the timeline. the backcrooks in the parking ramp was perfection. And the gap to noseblunt smooth ass flip out

Rocc is a rock 180 to sw 50-50 el torro. noseblunt stall and the bs ollie north was smooth. did you see him look out the back door

monk is a silly monkey with no filmers pack and his 4 clips last min entry but that last clip wuddu you call it??

me haha j/k

Supa had so many sick ass clips to chose from made it hard to chose not to mention he and kenxys part broke vegas twice on me because they are to beast. Still owns dub grinds loved the benihanna I need to do more of those. and the end was fluidity.

Knex well knexy along with rocc were both in my first collabo glad to have em in probably my last. Knexy i never knew you had the same barber as Demz....nice to see you wit out yo hat sorry if some of the clips you wanted to see weren't in there had horrible conversion issues tbh with your clips musta got f'd up when i downloaded em or something....sound was all outa whack but your whole part was my favs...........um playback in head.....intro line announced you were here....dub across street from parking ramp....feebs downtown......boneless 180 in the pool....i think <----- the gap to tail up top of carverton the power slide to tail from on top of the pool into the pool into a sick line hearts and then the end was so on for the spot hard spot hard trick to hit locked in perfect....

thanks again all bye now

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

that is the LOUDEST i've played a fake skate video since redhook used Hall and Oates - "Rich Girl" for his full part.

everyone killed but i noticed a couple things

everything seem expected, that is, everyone ripped and brought a diff style to the table all the way through the vid.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

3 things...
    1) supas part felt like one of his s2 parts, which i found to be a good thing. creative stylish, and imo, one of your better s3 parts, felt fresher than most ur s3 stuff.
    2) Knex's pool skating makes me warm and fuzzy inside
    3) WHY HAS NOBODY PUT YOU GUYS TOGETHER IN A SECTION BEFORE?! YOURE ON THE SAME TEAM
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

holy fucking hell. EVERYONE KILLED IT.

i feel like this is everyones best stuff to date.

but my fav section was knex's oh god it was off the hook. pool skating reminded me of gonz so much.

one of my fav videos for sure!

god damn that was soooo good... especially that intro lol <3

but really..... everyone RIPPED it. damn

Supafly's clips....................................... wow. so many beastly clips.
    Last edited by MarcoPoloUSN; 02-02-2011 at 03:54 PM.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

absolutely amazing

skating, filming, edit, loved the music

Really dug most of the color correction just a few clips a little dark

overall just a great watch, went by so fast

Left over vid soon and knex I got the broken audio clips back and fixed so some special hitters yet to come

Steam
    Monkadelic

great stuff JP and everyone involved in this.. WTF? is everyone using cap cards these days? lol thanks for not putting said watermark you were gonna use for me lol.

really fast and enjoyable 14 minutes after a hard day at work why were my clips so blocky? i sent the flv files? i guess that is an added benefit of the filmers pack eh? damn i need to fork out some cabbage now.

for those who dont know i told JP ahead of time i didnt have the pack and i was gonna rip out some clips real fast and send them to him... he said he was gonna put a watermark over the s3 emblem that said CHEAP ASS!..... rofl i was definitely expecting that but thanks for not putting it in i guess.. everyone killed it love this video; and thanks for asking me last minute to be in it.

and JP; that last trick was a bs 270 darkcatch late shuv to nose pick fakie on the mini fyi ( froze up system 4 times in the editor without saving ><) and thanks for the comment perm hehe

damm everyone ripped...
    hesh style fit so well with ccr....
    toenuts..

thanks jp. you did a great job at editing.

loved the whole thing.

CCR + fakeboarding = great combination!!!

thanks for making this and having me in it! so much awesomeness in this video! cant really tell who had my favorite part?!?! ill watch it a few more times.... and probably still wont be able to decide!
    !!!

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

This was cool but I was half expecting for you guys to use Working Man.

^Get psyched to be here.^

i liked it, even though the soundtrack irked me.

That was killer. So many good parts. Everyone deserves praise here.

I have to ask, Knex, who made the Handy Gap? I want a piece of that shit.

Major props, 15 minutes could have been too much but instead it was almost like a new super team was being created. I would have watched for another 15 minutes, no problem.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Jack, I made it myself. It's a part of knextown, which for some reason never became uploaded. Will do it for you.
    Yeaaaah jp! Dope stuff
    Gizzlers happy spontaneous style along with the song and the somewhat feminine ankle tattoo is a perfect match. Besides, dude did a grind to christ air; enough said.
    Jebotek coming in and instantly grabs the fashionista-of-the-year award with splendid choice of colored clothing. Style felt relaxed and cruise-like, which went along with the sunglasses. Nice.
    Just like Supa said; every video with Heshfield in it, he has my favourite part. Fucking Hesh is the cleanest dirty man ever. Small, subtle tweaks as the ender where he gently puts the board in position instead of just mashing the right stick in noseblunt position; perfectly measured. And then somehow an arms-down landing just like -"Oh yeah I might just have done a trick"
    Roc competing with Jebotek for best outfit! Haha. Killing all kinds of cool parks. Hurricane sexchange was DOPE! Could you link that park where you gapped off the roof? Looks sick
    (sidenote: Roc's song was my favourite song for X amount of years. Makes me all warm inside)
    Monk's ender was freakin dope.
    Jp, the man! Switch tre over the rails (actually now that I think of it; it's a handygap!) Stalefish over a scenic gap, gotta find that. NASTY ender, just filthy.
    Supa is too good at this. Like fucking Torey Pudwill: gnarly ledge magic. Third clip, that line aint easy doin anything on and Supa pulls them fine ass tricks like nothing. Too good...
    ME! I'm so good. I love myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

DUDE U fluckin hate these forums no love for anyone......

HAHAHAHA Jokes thanks for all the views comments and subscriptions this vid came out way better to y'all then i coulda hoped so sweet thanks again luv fluckit!!!
    didn't even put this shit at the kids table

peep the lefties thread if you haven't checked it Knex and the rest still had some beast clips