Thread: Photography

Default Photography

Well hopefully I'm not the only one that uses this feature in skate 3
    these are my first attempts at making all in ones, they are in order and i think they get progressively better. I re-sized the pics but it seems like photobucket is taking its sweet time.

feel free to share yours

Last edited by xI blisk Ix; 02-04-2011 at 05:08 AM.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

you're certainly not the only one to use it.

im the page banner btw

thats sick man i was thinking about becoming a photographer for like butter I'll be making at least 3 more of these this weekend and take a ton of pics. I'll admit the first two were rushed and made a very newbish mistake on the first but i really put a lot of effort in the 3rd

wow i just saw the worlds biggest mistake on my third one -.- i will re upload and post the corrected version tomorrow
    Last edited by xI blisk Ix; 02-03-2011 at 07:09 PM.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

look in the tutorials section on likebutter, i posted a tut on doing these back in S2, shows a really easy way to fix that mistake. Also, don't forget ur shadows

now, do you actually use the photo function or do you just screen cap video clips. screen capping way is easier, but imo its more fun to actually take the pics, even if you do have to crop/clone stamp the watermark out. anyone can crtl-print screen.
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

i used premiere pro photo capture button makes it way easier. Also i watched maybe two seconds of that tut and just thought i can handle this haha. I'll probably watch it after school to see if theres anything I'm missing. Another thing is i did forget the shadows in the first two which i feel dumb for :P

after watching your tut i will have to try that way out next. Basically what i've been doing is using the lasso tool and i would drag and drop my guy in the picture where he fitted and would erase if needed. what i really like about your way is that it's positive that the skater will be in the right position
    Last edited by xI blisk Ix; 02-04-2011 at 05:16 AM.

Nice stuff. First one is a little tight between each frame, but looks nice nonetheless. Keep makin more of these.

I'd explore some tighter angles too.

I used after effects green screen and some shutter sounds and flash bulbs with static free cam one to make a moving one of these but can't find the link
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

I've always been curious on how to make those

Quote Originally Posted by xI blisk Ix View Post
    I've always been curious on how to make those
    2 much detail to explain but basically u need to understand masking in after effects and then every second or so u capture the image from there it's all details

It's actually pretty easy if u have green screen in s3 I did it n s2 once lot more time
    Last edited by jpdidde13; 02-04-2011 at 05:34 PM.
    Ungrindable.........I beg to differ!!

okay i'll have to experiment with some masking. is there any tuts for this? i've been trying to find them for a few days now
    Last edited by xI blisk Ix; 02-04-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Only time I ever messed with it
    Was for a contest
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

that was pretty cool