Thread: Which Skate 3 DLC causes freezing for the Xbox 360?

Fluckin' Hatchling

Question Which Skate 3 DLC causes freezing for the Xbox 360?

Does anyone by chance know which Skate 3 DLC causes freezing on the Xbox 360?

I played Skate 3 for close to 30 hours minus the DLC without the game freezing, then bought and downloaded all the extra content and couldn't play for more than 20 minutes without the game freezing on me. I'd rather not go through a trial and error process to figure out which DLC has the bad code, so if someone knows the answer I'd appreciate it.

hmmm my xbox has never freezed while in skating but allways when CAP, you cant miss freezing. That's very annoying when just made huge park and forgot to save...all's gone

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    hmmm my xbox has never freezed while in skating but allways when CAP, you cant miss freezing. That's very annoying when just made huge park and forgot to save...all's gone
    Really? I got freezing in one of the parks too... I forget which...

You say always in CAP... Is that with or without the DLC? In other words if I start to create a park without the DLC will I be good to go and avoid all freezing?

I don't mind the freezing while skating so much, but in CAP it's a bitch to lose work done on a park.

yea man i have all DLC's and i don't think thats because of any single object or glitch. Xbox just overdozes too easily. I have also pretty old box (2 years soon) so maybe it's little freezemaker ? Yeah losing your brilliant work is most annoying thing that could happen so you just have to save very often. I save everytime after finished single part of park (fountain or small plaza, etc.) But anyway, three days ago i found out that when i sign out from Ea Nation, freezing stops...almost. But yea i'm just finished my new park. It took four days to create it and only in two first days my xbox freezed/crashed 11 times (like in 7 hours). After my box couldnt get connect to ea, it didnt crash at all. Yesterday i tried to signing out of Ea Nation and it really helped. It freezed only once in whole creating progress which was like 6 hours. I'm not sure is it really working, or did i just had good luck or was it just placebo.. Hope it helps

Fluckin' Hatchling

Thanks for the reply. I may just try CAP without the DLC for a while. If it starts to freeze... Well... Save often I guess.

DLC in general can make the game freeze... and its goin to keep freezin... mine froze the other day
    everyone has different situations. Its been discussed. Just save frequently.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Thanks for the reply. I think I will just skip the DLC all together then, even though it's been paid for.

Yeah, I'll miss out on some things, but I seriously couldn't make it past 20 minutes before it'd freeze.

I'm pretty sure not downloading the DLC won't be the line between freezing and not freezing. Like everyone else has said just save every few minutes.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Thanks for the reply. I was kind of wondering about that, because in those first 30 hours where I wasn't getting any freezing I don't think I used CAP much.

I guess the way I'll go about it is save often, and sign out of EA Nation, DLC or no DLC.

Or maybe just play the first Skate?

Thanks again for the replies.

it freezes for me and a bunch of other people when i skate in the park outside the art gallery and regs.

Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by xI blisk Ix View Post
    I'm pretty sure not downloading the DLC won't be the line between freezing and not freezing. Like everyone else has said just save every few minutes.
    Yep you're right. Though it seems to freeze in CAP a lot less without the DLC. I've been able to use CAP for over an hour before it finally froze, whereas with the DLC I couldn't use CAP for more than 15-20 minutes before it would freeze.