Thread: Activision scrap Tony Hawk games (amongst others)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

no thps no skate 4 what the fuck should i play??? sw bitchboarding????? STFU...
    Activision go get them skate folks and make a new start with skateboarding games and make get a new franchise for that, that all the combomambobitches cannot complain!!!
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by fallingskyline View Post
    no thps no skate 4 what the fuck should i play??? sw bitchboarding????? STFU...
    Activision go get them skate folks and make a new start with skateboarding games and make get a new franchise for that, that all the combomambobitches cannot complain!!!
    You could play Skate.3

'We will release no new music or skateboarding games during the current calendar year'
    Hey maybe they'll take a year to develop next time so people stop complaining.

edit:
    for the record I think the most complaining came from the realistic side of the community.
    Last edited by Antwan; 02-11-2011 at 02:41 PM.

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

should have made my point more accurate, who wants my money instead of what should i play

skate 3 of course!
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST