Thread: Xbox Parks?

Default Xbox Parks?

So fluckers, the overpopulation of PS3 users on fluckit never really bothered me, until recently.
    I have been coming to the park creator forum to find new gems to skate
    All I have found is CAP faction putting out mad parks. Nice parks too.

All I request is that some Xbox users step it up and bang out some beast parks.
    Thank You
    --Mr. A
    :3

yo i have couple parks that only need to get uploaded. They're dope i promise ! We should create our own "CAP faction" thing for XBOXers. I think theres couple very active park creater on XBOX...Me, Emericaridr, TP and ORIGAMI guys...and other guys whos only need to get known !

I've been more into making RL spot remakes lately, and with the weather getting better I'll probably be playing less. But if anybody wants to test them out, holler atchya boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by BrickWorkStudios View Post
    yo i have couple parks that only need to get uploaded. They're dope i promise ! We should create our own "CAP faction" thing for XBOXers. I think theres couple very active park creater on XBOX...Me, Emericaridr, TP and ORIGAMI guys...and other guys whos only need to get known !
    That sounds really good.

Fluckin' Hatchling

I'm in the middle of making one for the Xbox 360. A street skate park, with lots of slopes and ledges, manual pads and wide open spaces. I'm trying to make it sort of like a building structure rather a skate park, in other words a minimal amount of objects (fun boxes, etc.). I've just got to come up with a few more ideas to finish it. This is my first real stab at a park, and it's taking a lot longer than I expected.

hmm actually my inspiration just boosted up and i just did another park but first it need to be tested and finished