Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Double post, whatever. This has to be posted today lol

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Yeah, Anette got kicked from Nightwish. First they kick Tarja who's voice was so amazing and basically made the whole band famous. And then when everyone started getting used to and accepting Anette they fucking kick her out too. Oh well, that sucks.

Oh hell yeah Ayreon, I fucking love Helloween. Probably one of my favorite power metal-bands! Such a killer track!

Might as well get down with some Sonata Arctica when we're on the power metal-train. I would say that about more than 50% of the metal I listen to is finnish. Because I love finnish metal and I love Finland. These guys are also from my father's hometown, which is pretty cool.

Sonata is awesome. Their new song kinda sucks tho lol. still that song kicked ass

I'll chuck this thread a reply.
    Ah, heavy metal. I used to be a huge metal-head. That was before my shift to classic rock, then folk right, right over to gypsy-jazz, then anarcho-punk, and now to... well i'll get to that later.
    While I can't stomach metal at the moment, I did listen to that song all the way through and I might actually hand it to one of my friends. It sounds like a song that he would really love. While I don't listen to metal at the moment I still do have a sense of what is high-quality stuff, and these Hellstar guys fall into that category.

Now, this may be suicide. But in order to inject some variety into this thread, I will post this song. This album has transcended 'music' for me, I don't even know what it is to me. But its something. Here is a short song from the album, to increase the chances of you guys listening all the way through.

The guy who is singing has Chrohn's disease (a debilitating disorder of the intestines which results in the sufferer being IV-bound for 16 hours a day). He used to be in a math-rock band which is also incredibly good, but shifted to this style.
    Again, this probably won't jive with the metal heads out there. But it should give some variety to the thread.
    Just on the side here, a couple of different songs on the album were featured in 'Happy Medium'.

I dont get shifting tastes of music. I've always liked the same stuff. Not that my taste hasent evolved. I listen to more progressive stuff or power metal now but I still like all the shit and listen to all the shit I ever have.

That song you posted there...was odd. lol.

Kinda sounded like a grandma singing a lullaby

bin listening to queen a lot

Aww Youtube didnt want me to watch that video. But Queen is epicly good!

Here's something a friend of mine showed me recently that I've been listening to over and over.
    This is like Meshuggah with clean vocals and a little hint of cyber metal.

http://music.radiance.fi/track/the-burning-sun

And a Youtube version if you'd rather have that.

LB is like a pedophile playground, either old bastards or little kids.. -adda

lol dont just reply queen is epic. even if it is blocked, before you press play you can see what song it is in the title. youtube search a new link.

anyways, 18 minutes long song is 18 minutes lol.

Skimmed it tho. it sounded awesome

if you talk shit about this song, please die. Just fucking die lol.