Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Super glad to hear that Tame Impala could help you like that, I myself like them a lot too. And that song is really nice

I only know like 2-3 words in french, but somehow I just really really love french rap. And the beat on this song really grabbed me, so yeah.

that was neat. I wasn't so sure about his flow but that might just be because it's in a language I don't speak. and yeah the beat is cool as heck

pretty sure I've seen some dg posted in here before but can't be bothered going back to see what song it was. this is one of my favourites from them

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

I fucking love that song, that was the one that got me hooked on Death Grips! "I fuck the music, I make it cum! I fuck the music with my serpent tongue!"

I started watching the show Empire about a month ago and there's so much awesome music coming out of that show. This is one of my favorites so far.

I wasn't really feeling that, not my cup of tea. I've been meaning to watch Empire, just never got around to it.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

This was nice, never heard of this dude before. I liked it a lot, a sorta lo-fi take on 80s music or something.

Been listening to this man for quite some time, I love the fact that he makes such authenic soul music in current time.

oh man, I love charles bradley, has so much soul and he is such a gentle and loving man too. Gotta say this song isn't his best though, hadn't heard it before, but I really dislike the guitarsound, feels empty.

I really wanted to share another song from young 40 but couldn't find it on youtube, so this one'll do. If you like it, then you'll definitely like the rest of the album, dude has mad flow.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

He was okay, it was chill but nothing really stood out to me in his raps. Might just be the song, I don't know.

Discovered this dude last week and I've been listening so much to his stuff. I found him through listening a lot to people like Carpenter Brut and Perturbator. So fun when you find someone you haven't heard before so their whole catalogue of music is brand new to you, I love that feeling. Been a sucker for a long time for this kinda retro electro/synthwave/whatever you wanna call it.