Thread: Rate the song above you.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That was cool. I think I enjoyed it a lot more than their previous stuff.

NEW MOTORHEAD!!!

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Hell yeah, I like that song a lot! Been listening a lot to the Aftershock-album lately, Coup de Grace is my favorite so far from the new album ^^ Motörhead!

Aaaand, here I have some The Doors for you all. One of my favoritesongs ever made. I know the full lyrics to this and that is really rare when it comes to me

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Come on, someone ffs!

XBL
    x1mmortal

Jesus, I totally forgot about this thread.

Love me some Doors, always a classic. This songs fucking WEIRD though, and I love it.

Love this. Not sure whether it's a cover or not, but it has the classic Hendrix tone and playing you can't go wrong with.

EDIT: It's a cover of Muddy Water's song "Rollin Stone" which was based on Robert Petway's Catfish Blues.
    Last edited by XImortalDEATHX; 01-14-2014 at 03:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Hell yeah, that was a really cool song! Gotta love Jimi and his guitar-skills!

XBL
    x1mmortal

Wasn't feeling it too much for the first 30-ish seconds(bit repetitive), but once it picked up I started to enjoy it. Plus, I always appreciate it when a band can interpret classical instruments in their music.

Found these guys from on of Wiltzuh's videos. Love them. Was expecting something harder when I saw the name, "Graveyard". Still dig them, nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Sorry if I am blocking the chances for someone else to comment, but I feel otherwise this thread will die.

But yeah, Graveyard is one of my absolute favoritebands. I have about 4-5 bandshirts by them, all 3 of their albums and I also have 2 Graveyard-stickers on my skateboard
    I really love their sound and what they do. I actually found out about them here on Fluckit when SkHate88 posted a link for their Hisingen Blues-album and after the first listen I completely fell in love with the band!
    And I really love this song, I really like the drums and the tempo in the chorus versus the calm in the verses. And if you want something harder by them you should listen to "Seven Seven" from their Lights Out-album! It has a killer tempo going through the whole song! You should just listen through all of their stuff, they have some incredible stuff!

And from Graveyard we go to another band in the small circle of "Swedish 70s-inspired stoner rock". Here's Witchcraft!