Thread: Rate the song above you.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That's a classic in my pops books ahah nice one Granka!

some good ol Lord Finese breaking it down with a big mix
    https://soundcloud.com/lord-finesse/...e-east-village

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Hell yeah, Lord Finesse is the shit! That was a dope mix, a really good listen!

I really got into this dude last week, my friend played a lot of his stuff to me for a while and I had a difficult time to start liking Spark Master Tape. But I gave it a try and I've really fallen into his music now. I like the production by Paper Platoon and the raps by Spark of course, but Spark Master is also a master (no pun intended) when it comes to the visuals of his videos. Although this video is footage supplied by fans of Paper Platoon and Spark Master Tape.

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

love that shit! would keep the train going but I gotta let some people here my favorite music

Canadian Indie Pop/Rock band, Alvvays. This is one of my favorite songs off of their first and latest self titled album. They surprisingly don't have much of a fan base either, although I think they really could grow in the next couple of years. This style of Indie is rising alot

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Really good stuff, man. Pulled up their album on Spotify and gonna have myself a listen of it. I like finding new bands in this style/genre. They sort of reminded me of Best Coast.

This reminds me so much of The Doors that it gives me the shivers.

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

i like. i dont know what happened with me and crystal stilts. i was into them at one point. i just fell out of touch with them. great music though.

going to break the flow for a minute. this is a song from what is perhaps THE GREATEST GAME(interactive play?) i have ever played(experienced?) Kentuck Route Zero. i was going to write a review on this game as well as another game hipsterish game ive recently played but KRZ isnt actually finished yet, and the other i havent finished yet. and im lazy. but i will eventually.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

That was a really cool song, really smooth. I've actually thought about buying that game for a loooooong time now

This song is so freaking beautiful, I found it in the game The Swapper and I had to download the soundtrack immediately when I heard this song.

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

lovely. i have a real soft spot for really atmospheric/drony soundtracks. almost envokes real emotion. almost.
    i actually have swapper on steam but havent really got around to playing it. i will eventually. mark my words.

i shouldnt really have to explain this to anyone....
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!