Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Sorry if I am blocking the chances for someone else to comment, but I feel otherwise this thread will die.

But yeah, Graveyard is one of my absolute favoritebands. I have about 4-5 bandshirts by them, all 3 of their albums and I also have 2 Graveyard-stickers on my skateboard
    I really love their sound and what they do. I actually found out about them here on Fluckit when SkHate88 posted a link for their Hisingen Blues-album and after the first listen I completely fell in love with the band!
    And I really love this song, I really like the drums and the tempo in the chorus versus the calm in the verses. And if you want something harder by them you should listen to "Seven Seven" from their Lights Out-album! It has a killer tempo going through the whole song! You should just listen through all of their stuff, they have some incredible stuff!

And from Graveyard we go to another band in the small circle of "Swedish 70s-inspired stoner rock". Here's Witchcraft!

Steam
    fallingskyline
    PSN
    fallingskyline
    XBL
    fallingskyline

i can see richy jackson riding down the street, killin' it with this song in the background...

lately on rotation on my car stereo:
    Skate Till Death (STD) / Doppelgänger Produktion (DP) / Small Town Crime (STC) / Dharma Inc. / Cap Faction ST

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Cool song, not the best I've heard by Hüsker but still decent!

XBL
    crni1976

I digg. I have a couple of their albums on my iPod, but haven't thoroughly listened to these yet. I should try and catch one of their live performances though, since I hear these are outright insane...

One of my all-time favorites:

Not my cup of tea, musically it's cool, but vocally I don't like it.

I've been getting into pearl jam lately (late to the party much), and this live recording especially, the complete concert is almost 3 hours long.
    In this particalur song Ben harper comes on stage to sing a couple lines (he comes back later to sing a whole song), and I freaking love ben harper ever since I saw him live.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Looked like a cool gig and that was a smooth song, I like some of Pearl Jam's songs but I'm not a huge fan of them

XBL
    SKATAN 81

classic rock allways good me like some Tiny Tim - Living In the Sunlight :-) what a lovely british smile
    Last edited by HCH Media; 01-26-2014 at 08:29 AM.