Thread: Rate the song above you.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by wrayayrton View Post
    at first I was like "aw shit a 13 minute song this better be good" but it delivered on every possible level and kept me rocking out the whole time

this is one of my favourite bands. their songs span a few different subgenres of nasal-y voiced hipster bullshit
    baam this gets you a special place in my heart .. love the band all side projects all 31G bands from that time are .. man i saw them like 3 times on the same tour .. soo much fun

Fucking love that Granka, 9.5/10. Adding it to my collection.

likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

That was a decent song, I believe I've heard that band before in some video

PSN
    pifachu
    XBL
    crazy willy 94

i listen to it while doing the dishes, gave me motivation, liked the beat but once a day is enough :P

here a little wacky song on the side ! got it stuck in my head for A couple week...

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

one of those songs you have to read the lyrics to to really appreciate it. that being said even though i dont know the language it still managed to put a smile on my face and make me nod along. i can definitely see why it might get stuck in your head.

this has been on replay for a while. been a fan of SDC for a minute but somehow managed to overlook this song. great producer and his album Welcome To Mikrosector-50 has to be one of the greatest concept albums of recent times imo. definitely picking up the vinyl when i get a chance.

p.s granka steals my heart again with the davida loca/partime post. another great musician. deserves the recognition.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

How is it that the first time I get on here in almost 2 months, I find the type of song I've been wanting to find. (Maybe I should come back more often )

Most of you probably have at least heard of Yung Lean, whether you like him or not is not for me to say. This is my favorite song from him as of recent, not really sure why but this song makes me feel super nostalgic about things that I've never experienced.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

I fucks with Yung Lean, I love his shit. Never really got into this song though, I might have missed it or something even though I've listened to the Unknown Death-mixtape a lot of times

This dude was on Graveyard's first album and last year he joined the band again. Just found out that he also released a solo album last year so I'm bumping it right now really hard. This is one of the songs from the album.