Thread: Rate the song above you.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    SKATAN 81

classic rock allways good me like some Tiny Tim - Living In the Sunlight :-) what a lovely british smile
    Last edited by HCH Media; 01-26-2014 at 08:29 AM.

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

knew the title was familiar. heard it in a spongebob episode not embarrassed to admit.

i might as well post this here while the goings good.
    guys been getting a lot of attention lately. mostly becasue the label hes signed to is known for putting out a lot of great artist.
    he released a self titled album couple of days ago. wanted to post chakra sharks from it but since its a newer song it isnt up on youtube yet
    Last edited by oKwiider; 01-31-2014 at 09:40 AM.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Wow, I love the whole psychadelic feeling to the song. Super good song! Definitely gonna check out more of this!

And here we go with some A Place To Bury Strangers, this band is so freaking good to me. I found these guys back in 2012 when I was going through a really tough time in my life and their music really stimulated my dark thoughts (and still do). They have such a fucking energy that I can't really find the words for to describe. I simply love everything they do and I have 3 of their albums on disc.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Wow, his almost eerie-soft lyrics balance out the pace of the band, which sounds great. Sounds incredibly dark, which a fair part of that I imagine is due to studio effects and whatnot, but I can tell even without that it would still place the mood into your head fairly well.

A little change of pace with Tim Buckley, discovered him through his son. Love the back and forth progression with his awesome voice. Him and his son died way too early.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Steam
    radicalwhistle
    XBL
    okwiider

songs like that are the reason music is such a big part of my life. that was amazing. makes me kinda hate being young. i missed a lot of great music. it also gave me a use for an amazon gift card i got for chistmas and never used. if you know of anything similar dont hesitate to share.

now...

if youve played hotline miami youve already heard some of his music. SUN ARAW. got into him through HM(great game btw). woldve sooner but i mistook them for another artist that i absolutely hated. i can say with 100 percent confidence that that was THE worst period of my life. his music ranges from funky 70's/80's cop show themes, to lush tropical island jams, to more abstract listening experience. anway enjoy.
    p.s there are other versions on youtube without the video. i just thought it was funny. and you gotta admit, whatever shes doing shes killing it.

Last edited by oKwiider; 03-15-2014 at 09:15 AM.
    SHOOT TO TICKLE!!

XBL
    x1mmortal

Seems neat, not exactly my cup of tea but I can still enjoy it. Lady's nuts.

Don't mind me some Stones.

THANK you for finally replying. Don't want this thread to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Never been a fan of Stones, but I've heard this several times and not known it's them. I actually like it

And here is the best artist I've discovered in a really long time, Nicole Sabouné. She released her debut-album in the middle of january and I saw her perform live february 1st. Seeing her perform live is one of the best moments I've had during the recent years. Anyways, hope you enjoy.