Thread: LIKEbutter COTW Contest #03

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pawn that's why neither of us got anything
    Unless you would come at a super thin angle or revert into it, it was hard to get something
    Powerslides would mostly pop you up really high or give you mega speed
    I had a couple saved clips that prob would of faired better, but unless you tried to recreate the trick most wouldn't even recognize what you did was so against the physics of the engine. It makes dub grinds so much more legit if you stick it right. But yeah r1 and ungrindables is all I'm interested in, everything else is done.

Wow just saw the winners, can't believe Antwan or Siefuri (sp) didn't place. I know what Antwan did because I accidentally got the same thing trying something, but I thought it looked pretty cool, and Siefuri was perfect, how close he flew over with that late 360 shuv was just plain awesome.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Yea i think its shame if winning trick is landed with first try. I heard you guys spent lots of time trying to get tricks landed...me too...like almost two hours overall...

Its sort of late... but maybe we should have a LIKEbutter COTW sticky... one continuous thread with updates